"No Fouls"

Soon enough Midoriya and Kirishima had shown up

     Soon enough Midoriya and Kirishima had shown up. The two boys sat down on the pavement next to Annya, who was currently playing a game her brother had gotten her on her phone. She waved to the two boys happily and showed a brightly smile. 

"H-hi Yuu!" exclaimed Midoriya with a smile.

"Heyyy~" Kirishima peered over her should to watch the game she was playing. 

"Subway surfers?" he inquired. She simply nodded, too focused on the entertainment at hand. Izuku scooted closer to the girl to watch as well. She slightly lifted her head, acknowledging the green-haired boy with a soft smile. Nishinoya was currently shooting  lay-ups by himself, drowning the three other teens out with his music.

***

     The teens sat in a comfortable silence as they watched the girl play. It had been around 11 minutes since the boys had arrived, and they were still waiting for Bakugou. Izuku had began braiding the girl's hair as they waited. Twist. Untangle. Repeat. It was quite relaxing for the girl. She hadn't had someone show this much physical affection since she was little, you know, back when her family was happy. Maybe she could get used to this.

"I'm here losers." it was Bakugou, of course. He was wearing a black hoodie, and grey basketball shorts, which he accessorized with a baseball cap worn backwards. He had his hands shoved in his pockets as he approached the trio. Annya snapped her head up, smiling excitedly when she saw the boy.

"Okay! Nishi! Let's play!" The black-haired girl stood up, running past Bakugou to her brother, trying to steal the ball from him playfully. Nishinoya laughed and held the ball close to his chest, getting in a defensive position. He faked left, then proceeded to cross over and go in for a lay-up. As he shot, Annya jumped up and tipped the ball backwards, laughing hard. 

"Suck it Noya-" Annya taunted, before she was abruptly cut off as Nishinoya tumbled into her body, picking her up by waist roughly and running around with her. She laughed hysterically and hit his back harshly, demanding to be put down.

"You asshat- we're supposed to be playing" Nishinoya set the girl down, noticing the fond expression on Kirishima's face, the annoyed look on Bakugou's face, and finally, the concerned look on poor Izuku's face.

"Be c-careful!" scolded Izuku.

"Alright cmon, let's play 2 on 2." Annya said, while brushing off her jeans.

"But there's 5 of us, how will that work?" asked Kirishima

"We'll sub in, now hurry up you fucking extras." Bakugou stated.

     Everyone nodded. Nishinoya started as a sub, so he sat down outside of the boundary line, pulling out his phone. The rest of the group picked teams, making Izuku and Annya on a team, and Kirishima and Bakugou on a team.