M E T H O D S

you do not necessarily need a method

you do not necessarily need a method. yes, methods do work a little bit better since they haves step and a guided approach, but that doesn't mean they are required for you to use. there are three simple steps to shifting.

visualize, feel, affirm/manifest.

1. visualization, visualization is a key step into shifting because it helps you think,, what would it look like in my dr? how would I look like in my dr? this definitely helps you ease out of your cr.

2. feel, think about how it would feel in your dr, how it would smell, how it would sound, etc.

3. affirmation/manifestation, affirm and manifest that you will be going to or are in your dr.

every single method you see will include all these key elements to shifting.
if you use all of these, you'll be sure enough to shift at some point!

-

a non-sleeping method is where you will not sleep at all, you will use a method (or not) and once you feel as if you shifting, you can open your eyes and you'll be in your desired reality!

a sleeping method is where you will sleep and wake up in your desired reality.

-

some popular non-sleep methods,,
raven method
train method
elevator method

some popular sleep methods,,
pillow method
sunni method
estelle method