━ CHAPTER TWO

"HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!"

"How the hell do I know?!"

Tension was high in the ministry meeting room as workers and family members gathered in the high council to chamber.

Thanks to a Mad-Eye ( respectfully named after the aurors eye that kept watch over everything ) they were able to figure out what happend fairly quickly.

Regana Black, Leo Black, Teddy Lupin and Victorie Weasley had fallen through time.

And nobody knew where they had landed.

"Tell us what happend again," Kingsley instructed Hermes, the unspeakable that had bumped into Regana.

Hermes relayed his story, looking pretty annoyed. His first year here and he was already under questioning. Typical Lucan luck.

"And they didn't say anything about a time turner?" Jasmine Potter ( or rather, Black ) pressed, her arms crossed and a stressed crease appearing between her brows.

"No, they didn't say to me. 'Hey, we're gonna go break into a ministry room and disappear into the past, wanna come on?'"

"Okay, cut the sass," Sirius cut in. He rubbed his temples, "I thought that room was secure?"

"It is," Insisted one of the ministry security man, "The only people who have acess to it are the Potters!"

A tension filled silence hung in the air. Jasmine spun on her heel, fire burning in her eyes, "Are you trying to suggest-"

Sirius cringed, sending a quick mental prayer for the man as Harry jumped up and stood between them. "No," He said firmly, "He didn't mean it like that at all, did you?"

The ministry worker shook his head.

"See? No need to commit murder."

Jasmine slowly sat back down, still glaring at the man.

Bill Weasley sighed, "Okay, let's start at the beginning-"

"We're currently living the beginning mate,"

"No, I mean the actual beginning," He turned to Jasmine. "What happend when you went back?"

She pressed her lips together and looked at Sirius.

"Erm..."

"What was going through your head?" Bill tried instead.

"Uh-"

***

The greasy knock-off version of Kylo Ren ( who's name was apparently Severus ) and the criss crossed scar guy ( who was Teddy's dad? ) flooed her over to some house in London called Grimmauld place.

Regana didn't much appreciate the awkward silence, nor did she appreciate the warning they had given her before arriving.

"Don't tell anyone who you are, especially Sirius, Harry and Jasmine, they aren't your parents yet, the very idea of them together will probaly creep them out. Things are different here,"

Yeah, no shit. She got that when her grandfather threatened her.

Still, she was slightly curious about her parents. What was this version of her father like? With the whole 'azkaban' thing that her version of Sirius had skipped. Not to mention, she was going to be spending time with her now teenage mother.

That could be fun.

What was not fun however, was that fact that she had no idea where her brother was. You share a womb with a guy ( granted, at different times ) you kind've get concerned with him just up and vanishing. Not to mention Teddy ( who was missing quality father-son time with a father they never met ) and Victorie.