𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱✔︎

。・゚゚・New Beginnings ・゚゚・。

TIME: SEVENTEEN YEARS LATER

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

I open my eyes to be standing across on the Hollywood boulevard. But I just...

"Excuse me." I try to speak a lady as she was walking by but she ignored me. And then a man walked right threw me. I really am dead.

"Watch it coming threw!" A boy yelled as he was skating down side walk. I expected him to go right threw me but he didn't. He tackled me. "Ahh come on you broke my board."

The boy says getting off of me. "An apology would be nice as your the one who ran into me." "Your right, I'm sorry. I thought you were a lifer and I'd just pass right through." He says helping me up."Lifer?"

"Uh yeah, that's what we called people, living people." I nod still kind of confused. "Your new to this whole ghost thing aren't you?" "Yup." I smile at him "I'm Willie" he says sticking out his had for me to shake which I do. "I'm Rowen."

"So what brings you to Hollywood?" "Well I guess you can say I lived here, but I don't really know. I died and then the next thing I know I open my eyes and I'm here." "So your all by yourself?"

"Yeah," I say looking down. "How'd you, you know, was it tragic, we're you like in an accident or something." "Uh yeah I guess, car crash." "How ironic, I learned the hard way to to skate in traffic." He laughed. "What?!?" I laughed back.

"Yeah." I haven't laughed in forever. "Do you know where you're gonna go?" "No not really." "If you want you can come with me and I can introduce you to a ghost who could help you out."

"Really?" "Yeah I did tackled you it's the least I could do." I send him a warm smile and he sends me one back. We start to walk and talking along the way and he's actually really cool. Also I found out that it's 2003 and I've been dead for seventeen years. My poor mom.

"Can I ask you something?" Yeah of course." "Umm you've been a lot of places and met a lot of ghosts. Have you ever met three who were best friends and in a band together?" "No can't say I have, these people your friends?" "Yeah they were."

"Well maybe they crossed over." "No," little by little I'm starting to understand this ghost stuff. "They couldn't have crossed over, they had so much unfinished business, and I have all eternity to look for them."

"How do you know them?" "That's a story for another time." "Well where here anyways." "A hotel?" I say looking at him confused. "Just follow we." He smiles before walking inside and I follow in after him. When we get to the top floor it was like a club. "Wow."

"I know right, follow me he should be over here." We walk up to these door and Willie knocks "come in."

We walk in and I see a man looking at himself in a mirror. "Ah Willie what can I-" he started but then stopped when he turned around and saw me. "Who's your friend." "Caleb, this is Rowen she new do you think she can stay."

"You know the rules Willie if she wants to stay she has to participate." "I can do that, I saw the stage, I can sing I'm really good." "Perfect, welcome to Hollywood Club then doll face."

I look over to Willie and smile and he dose the same. I guess it won't be so bad to make friends while I wait for the boys.

Bebe Thoughts 💭 I'm contemplating on if I want Julie to beable to see Rowen or notwhat do you guys think 🙃

Bebe Thoughts 💭
I'm contemplating
on if I want Julie to be
able to see Rowen or not
what do you guys think 🙃.