𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳✔︎

。・゚゚・Tears ・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒThird Personₓₒ:°*

The boys had poofed onto of the orpheum sign. Luke had wanted to show the boys that the after life wouldn't be so bad.

"I know being dead isn't our first choice but it sure makes it easy to get around." The brown haired boy spoke to his friends. "Easy for you to say, I lost my shirt on that one!"

"Oh never mind." The raven hair boy spoke as his shirt appears back onto his body. "Why did you bring us here Luke? Just another painful reminder of where we never got to play."

"The game isn't over yet boys," Luke had spoke as they poofed down to the ground and started to walk down the street. "I'm telling you we've been given a second chance!"

"Let's find some music. Let's see how many clubs we can hit before sunrise." Reggie and Alex smiled walking along side there best best friend. That's exactly what they did.

After there long night, the boys had poofed back to the garage. To there surprise Julie was sat at the piano singing. And all they could thing is. Wow that girl can sing.

As she finished Alex wanted to give the broken girl a hug but Luke had stopped him. And they transferred outside the garage.

"Dude why'd you stop me Julie clearly needs a hug?!" "Trust me what Julie needs right now is a little privacy." "But I should know I cried in a room for 25 years! And I didn't get a hug from either of you. If Rowen was here she would have hugged me all 25 years."

"Alright Dude bring it in" the raven haired boy spoke ass he tried to hug his friend "don't touch me!" "This is why no one hugs you, not even Rowen."

As the brown haired boy listened to his friends every time they said her name it broke him a little each time. But he didn't wanna break down in from of them.

"Ok I think we need to get the courage to ask Julie why she lied about playing the piano." "Or you know, tell her how amazing she is."

"Yeah, she's legit! I got ghost bumps, like when I heard Ro sing for the first time.

Don't get him wrong Luke thought she had an amazing voice, but she's nowhere as good as Rowen.

There attention got turned to a girl walking by and into the garage crying. "Oh my gosh was she crying too?" "Yes! And the only thing scarier than one girl crying is two."

"Guys we can't go in there." "No but we can listen."

They look three the windows of the garage and just listened to the girls conversation. When they were done talking they were making there way out of the garage.

The boys jumped back and pretend like they weren't listening, but it was clear they they were.

"Oh hey" Julie waved at them and the girl who they picked up name was Flynn gave here a confused look. But Julie brushed it off as they were making there way to the front of the house. "Don't worry we weren't listening!"

"Reggie" Alex and Luke said in unison. The three walked into the garage. "I wonder why Julie didn't tell us she couldn't play the piano." Reggie spoke stepping toward the piano.

"And sing, that girls can sing." "It probably has something to do with her mom dying." "Do you think Rowen stopped singing when we died?" "I don't know Reggie, maybe." "I miss her." "I do to."

As the two spoke of the girl from there past, Luke's head flooded with memories of her.

"Hey some of the clothes we left are still here." Alex spoke throwing trash bags down for where he was at. "Sweet. Same clothes since 95' boys." Luke says change his shirt.

A man soon walked into the garage and started talking. He was sad. He was talking about a woman who the boys soon realized he was talking about Julies Moms.

"And remember when the kids were at your sisters and we came out here for our anniversary and-"

"Ok that's our cue to leave" Luke says looking at Alex and Reggie who nodded at him frantically

Bebe Thoughts 💭
Ok I lied I'm not skipping just
yet. but if your reading bc I'm the
amazing person I am
I'm not making wait for the next
chapter enjoy 😋