𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬✔︎

。・゚゚・Not Needed・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

The next morning Luke had disappeared, and Rowen went back to the HCG, she had to she was afraid Caleb would grow suspicious of her. She only went back for an hour before she went looking Luke.

She looked a couple places before going the one place where she knew where she could find him. She poofed onto the side of the his house. She was making her way to the front but stopped and moved back when she saw Julie and Luke standing on the porch.

She leaned her back on the side of the house and just listened. "This is an interesting little relationship you and I have here." She let out a small gasp before she poofed away back to her room at the HGC.

As much as she loves him there's a part of her that feels like he's in love with someone else, she knows she shouldn't feel this way during the circumstance, if the boy says she loves him then what's not to believe.

What's jealousy right now anyways right, she's could lose him any day now, all over again. But the more and more she thinks about it the more she realizes he doesn't needed her anymore, none of them do.

She's been everything they've needed her to be, she's always been there for them no matter what. She's watched them case there dreams and gave up here's in the process. Now that they're here and did it without her help. She knows it's time to let him go, to let all of them go.

She needs to help them cross over. She needed to tell them how she feels, but she was never known to be good with her words.

After the Luke told Julie about the jolts she got upset and stormed off. But she soon came around.

"Yeah but like Luke said people don't just play the orpheum cause they want to." "Yeah." "People don't, but ghost do." Julie said looking at the three boys in front of her.

Rowen had poofed into the room and everyone's attention turned to her. "Hey umm I'm glad you're all here. I know that this isn't the right time for this, but it's doesn't feel right keeping this inside. And I've never been good with my words, so I wrote a song."

"What's it about?" Reggie asked "All of you including you Julie, mainly Luke." "Oh another song written and sung by Rowen herself where I'm a part of the inspiration. This should be great." Reggie smiled.

"Do you mind if I use your piano?" "No not at all, go ahead." Julie spoke as her and the guys sat on the couch. And all gazed up at Rowen.

*°:⋆ₓₒRowen's Povₓₒ⋆:°*

I looked over at them to see them all looking at me, not how they usually would but there express matched mine, sad. I look away from them and started playing the piano.

🎶

"I was a lier"
"I gave into the fire"
"I know I should have fought it"
"At least I'm being honest"

"Feel like a failure"
"Cause I know that I failed you"
"I should've done you better"
"Cause you don't want a liar"

"And I know" "and I know" "and I know"

"She gives you everything but boy I couldn't give it to you"

"And I know" "and I know" "and I know"

"That you got everything"
"But I got nothing here without you"

"So one last time"
"I need to be the one who"
"takes you home"
"One more time"
"I promise after that I'll let you go"

"Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart"
"All I really care is you wake up in my arms"

"One last time"
"I need to be the one"
"Who takes you home"

"I don't deserve it"
"I know I don't deserve it"

"But stay with me a minute"
"I swear I'll make it worth it"

"Can't you forgive me"
"At least just temporarily"
"I know that this is my fault"

"I should've been more careful"

"And I know" "and I know" "and I know"

"She gives you everything"
"But boy I couldn't give to you"

As I sing I can feel the tears falling quickly.

"And I know" "and I know" "and I know"

"That you got everything "
"But I got nothing here without you"

"So one last time"
"I need to be the one"
"Who takes you home"

"One more time"
"I promise after that"
"I'll let you go"

"Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart"
"All I really care is you wake up in my arms"

"One last time"
"I need to be the one"
"Who takes you home"

"I know I should've fought it it"
"At least I'm being honest"

"But stay with me a minute"
"I swear I'll make it worth it"

"Cause I don't wanna be without you"

"So one last time"
"I need to be the one"
"Who takes you home"

"One more time"
"I promise after that"
"I'll let you got"

"Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart"
"All I really care is you wake up in my arms"

"So one last time"
"I need to be the one"
"Who takes you home"

"One last time"
"I need to be the one"
"Who takes you home"

I look up at them through my tears, they looked at me like I was this hurt animal who they weren't aloud to touch.

"You guys should have never came to the club that night you should have been with Julie, how ever you need me to help I'll be there until our last moment, but I just can't take the lies anymore!"

I say before standing up and walking outside. "Rowen wait! What's wrong?!" I turned around to face a confused Luke. As handsome as he is he can be so dence.

"I heard you, I went to look for you and I heard what you said to Julie outside your parents house Luke!"