𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

。・゚゚・Jealousy・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒThird Personₓₒ:°*

"Hi girls isn't it past your bed time? If your looking for Nick, he didn't come." Carrie spoke to Julie and Flynn as she walked off stage. "That's not why we're here." All Carrie did was roll her eyes before she walked away.

"Ok we have two more performances for the night folks, let's take a minute before we announce our next next one."

"Hi" Rowen smiled as she came up behind Luke and the boys. "Hey." Luke said smiling back and Alex and Reggie do the same.  Julie looks over at the girl only for a split second. "You must be Julie in Rowen" she states sending the girl a warm smile "hi nice to meet you."

"Would you excuse us." Julie says pulling Flynn to the side while Rowen and the boys talked and laughed.

"Luke's girlfriend is here, and she's really pretty, and apparently she can sing really good and she going on before us, and I know for a fact if it came down to it if they all had to choose her or me they'd choose her."

"Wow girl calm down, wait Luke has a girlfriend?" "Yeah they dated before they died and they ran into her the night they bailed on me." "Ok well she can't be that pretty, and your probably a way better singer than her, your just jealous girl."

"What, me, jealous, never I have nothing to be jealous about."

"Ok folks up next we have Rowen Pierce."

Rowen had made herself visible to the lifers before stepping on stage. "Wow, she is really pretty." "Flynn!" "Ok, she's probably not as good as they make her out to be." Julie let out a sigh as they walk back over to the boys.

"Your gonna be blowen away by her voice." Reggie smiled at the girl who sent him a nervous one back.

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*