《Chapter 4 》"You're Different..."

"Hmmm what memory should I show you next?" Skylar thought out loud. "I don't want to show anything too personal. I'm already invading lots of his privacy already...." she continued to mutter.

"Hey what's that!?" Yelled Milly acrossed the room. There was a bright light coming from the walls. Similar to how Skylar made Jake's memory appear.

The light started getting bigger, and brighter making everyone squeeze there eyes shut so they don't go blind.

However when they opened them..... they were in a memory....

*With Jake*

The two boys had sat on the bathroom floor for 25 minutes. Jake was still sobbing in Drew's arms. While Drew patted his back. "Its going to be alright Jake... Don't worry..."

Jake smiled and put his face in the side of Drew's neck, as his final tears rolled down his face. "Thanks Drew.... I really needed this..." Drew's face turned all shades of pink. He could feel Jake's deep breath on his neck.... and it made him flustered....

Heh... he never would have thought he'd end up where he was right now. Expressly with Jake... he started thinking about how they first met. And how he'd never expect them to get as close as they are.

"Hey... uh Jake...? Remember when we first met?" Jake pulled away his eyes wide. Memorys soon came flashing back though his brain one by one. Jake smiled.

"Yeah I do..."

*Flashback*

It was a foggy summer day. Nothing could look promising in that moment. Everyone, and everything was cold, and tired.

There was a storm the night before. Meaning there was powerlines, and trees down. Not too mention lots of houses were wrecked as well.

But that's not why Jake was in a bad mood. He was in a bad mood because of school. The school unfortunately did not close down. Which ment another miserable day of bullying.

Jake had thought it would've stopped two years ago, in 1st grade. But no. They haven't. He was now in 3rd grade. With no friends. No where to sit, during lunch. Bullys. And much more.

His mother is very busy ruining a restaurant called, "Betty's Diner, and Grill" While his dad was in the military.

And even though his mom was taking care of home, and there for dinner. She was barely around. So Jake had no one to turn to about his issues.

Jake longed for someone. Anyone to talk to. He felt so.... alone.... so abandoned... well.... at least he used to.

Jake was at his locker. Shoving his bookbag inside; as he heard someone cry out, "Leave me alone!!".

Jake immediately turned around. "Give us your lunch money! And don't even bother saying you don't have any! We know your rich!" Jake narrowed his eyes at the boys before him.

There were four in total. 3 bullys. 1 victim. The bullys had ginger, brunette, and deep black hair. While the victim had a pink / magenta type.

"You know.... if you didn't like the piano so much you'd be cool!" Jake's fist clenched with anger. He got in front of the magenta haired boy. "Leave him alone!"

The three boys eyes widened for a moment. Before laughing out loud, as if they heard the funniest joke in the world.

"Move aside Jake. You don't want to cause yourself anymore trouble." Said the dark haired boy.