26- 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

♚𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬♚

♚𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬♚

As I walk toward the huge abandoned building with my bag swinging from my shoulders I hear rap music blaring through the air, I start grinning as I take in the scenery that is so familiar to me. I see a bunch of macho guys staring me up and down as if I don't belong here. I smirk at them and nod my head before they look at me in awe...or shock.

Maybe they were staring at my bruises which still haven't fully healed, although I've decided I shouldn't bother hiding them anymore. My bruises and scars are what made me stronger anyway.

My confidence can be through the roof sometimes but then at times I become a cold introvert and stay away from people wanting to be alone. It's just how I've been since I was around 10.

The building is huge it seems to be bigger than the one in my old city, usually the bigger the fighting facility the more money I get to earn after all this was the richer side of New York city.

I walk towards the locker room meant for girls and peek through the see through windows I see about 5 other girls in there probably already preparing for the rounds that are about to commence.

As I walk in through the large metal locker room doors it makes a loud bang as it closes behind me causing the 5 of them to look stare me down. One of them had pigtails and a cigarette in her mouth and immediately jumps up and runs toward me before I could even comprehend what was going on.

She tackles me causing me to stumble a Little but I make sure to hold my balance by putting pressure on the heels of my feet.

How can a person around only 5ft be full of that much energy and strength?

She jumps off me and starts jumping around and cheering like she just won the lottery.

I dont know what she's on...but whatever it is I want it.

I give her a wierd look while the rest of the girls start laughing with insanity.

The other girls go back to talking except for one of them who just starts glaring at me. I honestly dont have time for whoever she is. Although I have a feeling she is gonna cause problems for me in the future.

Anyway back to the great ball of energy in front of me. She immediately notices my discomfort and stops jumping but she's still grinning like the Cheshire cat from Alice and Wonderland.

She steps towards me and I immediately take a step back because my defensive instincts are basically in control right now. I mean, of course, I would be on high alert when a girl 7 inches shorter than me basically snuck attack me by tackling me.

"Sorry I came off a little weird", she says still grinning.

"A little?..", I say cutting her off with a disturbed but amused expression.

"Ok, I guess I come off as really weird but it's been such a looong time since we had another girl that fights in these types of huge fighting events", she says staring at my arms as her grin slowly fades away into an emotionless gaze.