christmas morning

the miya twins

(THIS IS NOT A SHIP ITS JUST THEM AS KIDS)

"Samu! Wake up!" The older twin exclaimed in his brother's face, raising his hand for a slap.

"Tsumu- if you hit me, I will fight you."

"But it's christmas!"

"Let's go get Mom up then!"

"I was going to do that after I gotcha up- scrub!" Atsumu huffed, chasing after Osamu- smack!

"Ow!"

"Did ya just run into the wall? Idiot!"

"Don't call me and idiot, ya idiot!"

A voice from the kitchen called, "Boys, come in here for breakfast!"

"Last one there has to eat some wrapping paper!"

"What the heck Tsumu?" The younger twin asked, in shock.

"I'm halfway there!"

"Woah look at all the presents!"

"Is that a bike?"

"I win!" Osamu shouted, sort of out of breath.

"What noo-" The loser called, followed by a, "Mom, you made pancakes?"

"Yes, I thought it would be a nice little christmas breakfast."

"Ooh christmas sprinkles! Don't eat too much Tsumu, ya still needa save some room for the wrapping paper!"

"Wrapping paper?"

"Yeah- I said whoever got here last hada eat some wrapping paper."

"Why?"

"Cause I thought I'd win." Atsumu replied- as if it were obvious.

"Okay let's not do that- but let's go open the presents!"

"But 'mnot finished eating." The younger twin called.

"Well I guess I'll have to open yours for ya then!"

"No."

(15 minutes later)

"Momm! Samu's bike is bigger than mine!"

"No- you're just shorter so it looks like mine is bigger!"

"Momm! Can you tell Samu that I'm taller?"

"It looks like you two are the same height!" Their mom said, silently hoping that she gave a good enough response.

"Hmm, I guess yer right- I'll be taller one day!"

"No ya won't!" Osamu chided.

And they started arguing- again. But the thing is, they weren't even talking about height anymore- but whose bike was cooler.

"Ow. He pinched me!"

"I poked him Mom, there's a difference."

"Atsumu, don't poke your brother. Now come here so I can get a picture of you two for your grandma." The two shuffled close. "Closer, act like you like each other!"

The twins looked at each other with a look of disgust and called out, "Mom, what if he bites me?" "I don't bite. Liar!" "Stop talking like me- Momm!"

"Boys, If you stop yelling and take this picture, I'll let you go outside and ride your bikes."

"The heck're you doing Tsumu? Get in the frame!"

"One, two, three! Thank you- go put your coats on and I'll take your bikes outside."

The boys ran back to their room, pushing and shoving each other to get their winter gear. For two eight year old boys who were arguing with each other, they were pretty fast. Atsumu ran out the room first with Osamu close behind, the two ran past their mom.

Once they got outside they decided to race their bikes, "If you need help, just ask your older brother."

"If anything, you'll need my help."

"Su- ya wanna fight? Mom's not out here, she can't yell at us till we get back in." Atsumu suggested.

"Okay- but ya better not cry when I kick yer butt!"

"Oh sure."

Atsumu pushed him first, it felt good to get that out of his system. The younger twin stood up and ran full speed to tackle Atsumu. After this they weren't even fighting, they were just rolling around in the snow.

They didn't even hear the door across the street open. But a little brown haired boy stepped out, with his phone out; and pointed at the boys across the street fighting.

"This," Atsumu shouted, punching his brother in the shoulder. "Is for calling me short."

"This is for you eating my pancake!"

"It was a good pancake- fried to perfection, all soft and delicious on the inside. Ya missed out on a good one!"

"Ahhhh!"

One by one other little kids, both boys and girls, started coming out of their houses at the commotion.

"Hey- can you guys move over here a little bit? I can't really see, cause of this pillar!"

"Oh sure!" The twins stopped fighting and scooted a few feet over for the boy who was recording.

And thus a new tradition started of the twins letting out all of their frustration out on christmas day with Suna recording.
———
a/n: y'all this was lowkey funny to write- hope you enjoyed it