mistle toe

iwaoi

~flashback commencing~

"Hajime, while you're at the airport, we're gonna set up some mistletoe."

"Ha- okay."

~flashback over~

"Iwa-chan this is a cute little dorm room!"

"You say it like it's your first time being in here."

"I know Iwa-chan, but it's still cool."

Then one of the main things Iwaizumi didn't want to happen, happened; his roommates walked in. Ethan and Tyler, they have the type of personality that Oikawa feeds off of. They're very gullible, and Oikawa knows this, and loves it.

"Oh dude!"

"Okay."

The two leaned in to give each other a chaste kiss, it ended as soon as it started.

"Eww- get a room!"

"Hajime, no."

"I wouldn't speak too soon Hajime!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Iwaizumi asked, somehow getting defensive. As his roommates left the living room.

"Iwa-chan, last time I was here you said you'd take me on a tour of this glorious campus! So I, Oikawa Tooru, propose that we go on a walk, and I want some In and Out."

"You mean In-n-Out?"

"Yes, that's what I said- try to keep up."

Iwaizumi made a face. "The hell? No you didn't!"

In conclusion, they took a tour of UCI, and went to eat. It took half an hour. When they got back they were met with Ethan and Tyler sitting on the couch, very serenely- it was creepy. Almost like they were waiting for the two to walk in.

"Beep beep beep beep!"

"Stop right there!" They shouted at the same time, scaring Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"What?"

"You two have to kiss!"

"Why?"

"Cause that's what ya fuckin' do under mistletoe!" Tyler exclaimed. Oikawa looked up, he smiled. He looked at his boyfriend, and smiled again.

"Iwa-chan- you don't have to put up mostly for me to give you a kiss, I'm a nice enough boyfriend to kiss you whenever you want!"

"I didn't put up mistletoe Shittykawa."

Oikawa paused, "Then who did- do you guys have ghosts here?"

"We put the mistletoe up when you guys were at the airport!"

"Oh-"

"Well, we'll leave for a little bit so you can continue the lovely tradition, in privacy!" Ethan sang as they walked into their rooms.

Iwaizumi took one step to close the short distance between him and his boyfriend.

"Iwa-chan, are you re-"

He leaned forwards to connect their lips. Their mouth's moved in sync with each other, expressing their love for each other. They were beginning to move in the direction of Iwaizumi's room when they heard someone shout-

"Yo- we said kiss, not make a damn baby in there!"
———
a/n: yo- sorry this is late, but y'all should probably know this by now- but i'll try to get better at updating 🤷🏾‍♀️✌🏾