━━𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

(yes this is from my other account. shoot me if you want)

˚ ༘♡ ·˚"patient 147" ˚ˑ
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ a corpsexsykkuno fic! ⋆.ೃ࿔*:

"i come from scientists, atheists, white men who kill god"

"WHAT THE FUCK CORPSE??"
corpse, pushes the girl who was coming on to him away
"SY-SYKKUNO! I-I CAN-"
"NO. YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN! IVE GIVEN YOU TOO MANY CHANCES!"
"SYKKUNO!"
rae, lays on the floor, as she was pushed off of the bed and listens to the two lovers fight. she puts on her shirt and stands up.
"YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" she yells at the black haired boy.
"JUST LEAVE RAE! NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!" sykkuno, yelling, which contradicted his soft and polite persona. she packs her stuff and leaves the house.
sykkuno cant control his anger.
"i gave you 5 second chances. that's too many! i cant look at you anymore, corpse. 4 years... just for nothing, corpse?"
"look me in the eyes, corpse"
corpse looks up nervously from the ground and sykkuno says,

"i bit the apple because i trusted you. why did you lie, corpse? why did you lie that you were gonna change? why did you lie about loving me? i hope you go give a kiss to an oncoming train!"

"s-sykkuno. please. listen to me..."

"no, corpse. listen to me. i loved you, i loved you, i loved you, it's true." said sykkuno, choking on his own words and he continues.
"i wanted to be you and do what you do! i lived here, i loved here, i thought it was true! I FEEL SO STUPID! AND SO USED!"
corpse coughs up a sentence in between his cries
"you feel so used?"

"last time corpse. you lied to me. you lied about loving me. is rae just your fuck buddy because i'm not enough for you? you could've told me what i could've done better!"
corpse pulls sykkuno's shirt and grabs his chin, and puts his lips to sykkuno's. he tried to make this a kiss he would remember. one that could, maybe, maybe make him stay. he bit sykkuno's lower lip which he knew he loved. but, sykkuno pulled away from corpse and pushed him away.
"s-sykkuno. please don't leave! i need you!"
"corpse. no! you clearly don't need me. you need me for approval and affection a-and i tried my best to give that to you! and it wasn't enough?  was i not enough? really?!"
"s-sykkuno. n-no. please don't leave me..." corpse said as he broke down.
"cause we're so fuckin' mean, we're so elitist, we're as fucked as any church!
and this bullshit west coast dogma has a higher fuckin' net worth!
i bit the apple 'cause i loved you, and why would you lie?
and then i realized that you're just as naïve as i am
oh, you're so traumatized it makes me want to cry
you dumb bitch!
i loved you, i loved you, i loved you, it's true
i wanted to be you and do what you do
i lived here, i loved here, i bought it, it's true
i'm so embarrassed, i feel abused"
"i'm so sorry sykkuno. i'm genuinely sorry. i never meant any of it. i can give you anything! i can take you anywhere! anything to make up for it! just give me another chance!"
"5. second. chances. corpse. 5! why did you break every promise we made? the pinky promises? i don't need jackshit from you! you are just a selfish little bitch who just needs validation!"
"w-wha?"
"don't w-wha? me! you know exactly what i mean! shut your 'clueless' ass up! i've had enough of your bullshit! as i see it, you're a dick. so fuck your second chances, fuck your lies, fuck your kisses goodnight, fuck your lies again."
"sykkuno! i'm sorry! i'm sorry for everything that i've done! for all the promises i broke! for all the lies! everything! please stay with me!"

"all you ever broke were hearts! i can't believe you tore humanity apart!" sykkuno said
corpse tried to pull him in for a kiss again but sykkuno pushed him away.
"the worst part is..." sykkuno tried to interject but corpse interrupted,
"I LOVED YOU! I LOVED YOU!"
sykkuno finished his sentence,,
"I LOVED YOU! ITS TRUE"

"and sometimes i feel like i still fucking do." sykkuno said.