Chapter 3

"The apocalypse?" Dean asked to make sure he heard right.

"Yep." Bobby confirmed.

"As in the apocalypse, apocalypse?" Dean kept going. "The four horsemen, pestilence, 5 dollar gallon gas, apocalypse?"

"Look at that, Dean reads." I joked, earning a glare.

"That's the one." Bobby sighed. "The rise of the witnesses, it's, it's a mile marker."

"Okay, so what do we do now?" Sam asked.

"Roadtrip," Dean snorted. "Yeah, Grand Canyon, Star Trek Experience, Bunny Ranch."

"I only know about one of those." I whispered to Sam.

"First things, first." Bobby interrupted Dean's little daydream. "How about we survive our friends out there?"

"Great." Dean remarked. "Any ideas, aside from staying inside this room until Judgement Day?"

"Fight tooth and nail." I suggested. "We have faced worse odds."

"That and there is a spell to sent to witnesses back to rest." Bobby pointed at a piece of parchment. "It 'should' work."

"Should?" Sam let out a fake chuckled. "Great."

"If I translated it correctly, I think I got everything, I need in the house."

"Of course, you do." I giggled.

"Any chance, you got everything, we need in this room?" Dean asked, probably already knowing the answer.

"So you thought our luck was going to start now all of the sudden?" Good point, Bobby. "The spell's gotta be cast over an open fire."

"The fireplace in the library." I realized.

"Bingo."

"It is not as appealing as a ghostproof panic room." Dean sounded slightly scared.

"Is the big, bad Dean Winchester scared of ghosts now?" I taunted, earning a chuckle from Sam and Bobby.

We got all packed up and ready for our great battle and honestly, it reminded me too much of the police station, and it didn't help Nancy and Henriksen were here as well.

"Cover each other and aim careful." Bobby gave us as the last piece of advice. "Don't run out of ammo till I am done, or they will shred you. Ready?" And with that the door opened to...

No one.

We walked upstairs to get to the fireplace. I was walking behind Bobby with Sam, and Dean in front. I thought, we would go free but then a guy was sitting and blocking the stairs.

"Hey Dean." He smiled. "You remember me?"

It took Dean a moment, before he replied. "Ronald? With the laser eyes?" Okay, what did I miss? "I wish, I could say, it was good to see you."

"I am dead because of you." Ronald stood up. "You were supposed to help me." A gunshot was fired by Bobby.

"You're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk." He said before we continued upstairs.

We made it to the library, where Bobby and Dean quickly started preparing the spell, and Sam and I made a salt circle.

"Upstairs, lined closet, red hexbox. "It'll be heavy." Bobby ordered

"Got it." I ran.

"Leona?" Sam yelled, while I ran to find the box. I knew I was faster than Sam, and right now speed mattered. I quickly found it and brought it downstairs, only to be stopped by Nancy.