oMg hI pEtErS fRiEnDs

child and his seven concerned parents

tin can
pete
pete pete
pete
peter
peter
peter
mr parker
mr parker
mr parker

bi-derman
WHAT DO YOU WANT

tin can
mr parker
oh hi, why you shoutin?

capsicle
even i know why he's shouting tony

legolas
wow. steve knowing something? that's a first.

bucky
pffft-

capsicle
bucky, i'm feeling betrayed 🙄

bucky
good lol

pool.dead
HAH-

massive green rage monster
anyway.
Tony.
what did you want?

tin can
oh yea, i wanna face time ✋😚

bi-derman
oo- about that, i cant 😳

tin can
yes you can

bi-derman
no- like i cant 👄 i'm with my friends that don't know anything about you guys 🧍‍♂️

scary russian lady
so?

bi-derman
aren't you a super spy? figure it out

point break
WE ARE NOT SPYS OF SUPER! WE ARE HEROS OF SUPER!!

legolas
yes.we're also spy's thor 👨‍🦯

point break
WE ARE?

bucky
not you-

bi-derman
ANYWAY- tony, no, i'll see you later.

enormous green rage monster
he's not gonna give up-
oh well
have fun~

--------------------------------------------
peter put his phone down on his bed and looked back up at Ned an MJ. "sorry that was..my..friend." he quickly tried to think of an excuse, cursing to himself quietly for it being so fucking bad. MJ snorts. "since when did you have friends?"

Peter looked up at her "well what are we?" he asked, tone almost cocky. She lifts her eyebrow "i don't know..classmates?"
"was that a question or an answer?"  peter sassed back.

"oh i do-" MJ started.
"OK GIRLS- calm down!" ned said waving his hands around.

Peter was going to say something when his phone started ringing. He picked it up to look at who it was.

incoming call from tin can

peter glared at his phone and declined the call putting his phone back down.

"who was tha-"

incoming call from tin can

peter declined again and not even a second later-

incoming call from tin-

decline

incoming call from-

decline

incoming ca-

decline

incoming call from tin can

accept

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TONY-"

"oh hi pete, why ya screening?"

at this point peter looked dead inside.

"i said i couldn't call. SO WHY DID YOU CALL ME REPEATEDLY-"

"oh i'm not actually sure, but hi, and hi peters friends! seriously kid, when did you get friends?"

"oh my god..tony..kindly shut the fuck up."  multiple gasps and little murmurs could be heard from the other side of the phone. Peters eyes went wide.

"AM I ON SPEAKER?"

"yea..they all wanted to say hi, now we're just disappointed in your choice of words."

peter rubbed his eyes and sighed.

"you all swear all the time- you know what, i don't even care anymore, you wanna face-time, let's go" Peter changed the voice call over to a facetime and leaned it up against the wall so all three of the friends were in frame.

The others answered the facetime and all the avengers close up faces were shown on the tiny screen. Neds eyes grew so big they looked like they were about the pop out. you think that's impressive? MJ raised her eyebrows a bit. MJ!

"hi!!" tony beamed.

"go away tony, no one likes you." peter said while picking at his nais.
Ned was looking back at the phone, then at peter, trying to form a coherent sentence. "you..they- avengers?"

"oh my god peter! why didn't you tell us they didn't know you knew us?" tony said faking surprise.

Thor  obviously not understanding sarcasm boomed from the kitchen, "BUT MAN OF IROM! MAN OF SPIDERS DID SAY THAT! YOU'RE JUST STUPID!!"

peter barked out a laugh at the betrayed look on starks face. "HA!"

MJ looked at peter suspiciously. "man of spiders huh?" she smirked.

peters face went from 😏 to 😃 very quickly. "uh- what no- just a nicname-"

"HES SPIDER-MAN- i'm sorry-" tony quickly shouted then slapped his hand over his mouth.

Bucky snorted from behind tony then started to full on laugh which made natasha laugh, soon all the avengers were trying to hide their laughter behind tony, who was too, trying not to laugh.

"stop.. it's not funny.." clint said while his voice shook with laughter.

"this reminds me of that meeting with pirate- when we *wheeze* couldn't stop- stop laughing and he k-kicked us out!!" bucky said, soon they were all crying.

At the mention of the meeting peter too started shaking with laughter.

"w-wait. yOuRe sPidErmAn-?!"Ned said, just now processing this information.

Peter stoped laughing then turned to his phone where tony sat looking scared. "Nat." peter said

"on it." Nat grabbed tony and peter started lecturing him.