CHAPTER THIRTEEN

D A N T E    P O V

We arrived at the first brothel. Arabella stares at me, rolls her eyes, folding her arms. "What the hell are we doing here?" She stares at me with her arms tightly folded to her chest. "I'm checking on the girls." The door opens, I step out to pull my jacket straight to do my buttons up. Look back into the limo, offering her my hand. She slides to the other door, opens it, rises to her feet, almost getting knocked over by the passing car. "Asshole." She shouts. "What do you expect when you get out the wrong side?" I tell her. She steps around to the path, not saying a word.

Tony and Raul stand behind her. I had assigned them to be her bodyguards, but she seems to find ways to elude them. I was angry when Tony told me she had knocked him out. She should treat them with respect, but she does not give a damn. 

We might love each other, but we are also still learning about ourselves. Mind you, the conversation we had about having children is playing on my mind. Part of me hopes she will change her mind, but deep down I know she is dead against having children. She even said she would not watch a child if I had a surrogate. This is a battle I will not win.

Striding up the path, she hangs back, not wanting to follow me. "Arabella." She puts her hood over her head, slides her hands in the front pockets of her jeans slowly steps towards me. "You need to meet the girls." My demanding voice is noticeable. One guy opens the door. We enter, she looks around, leans up against the wall, staring at the floor. The guys went to have some fun. The Madam steps over to me, glancing at Arabella. "A new girl?" She asks. Glanced over at Arabella, who stares at this woman with an expression of anger. "This is my wife," I inform her. She offers her hand to her. Arabella shakes her hand and walks off, glancing around.

I walked over to the office with the Madam to go over the paperwork and the list of clients. Leaving my Queen wondering around. "I'm sorry for misjudging your Queen." Glance up from my paperwork to gaze at her, she smiles. If Arabella didn't dress the way she did, this wouldn't happen.

I had been in the office for a short while when I heard a female shouting. Rising from my seat to make my way to where the commotion and the shouting are coming from. Tony and Raul are half-dressed with just trousers on, stood in the kitchen. 

Step closer to observe Arabella with a knife to some guy's cock. Gulping, not sure what the hell is happening. "Arabella, what the fuck are you doing?" I didn't want to agitate her knowing she would hurt this guy without hesitation. "This wanker thought I was one of your prostitutes." Rub my face in disbelieve. "Put the fucking knife down." Demanding her, but she never listens to me. So what is the use trying to reason with her?

Move closer to her to discover her jumper ripped. My blood pumped wildly, burning with the thought of this guy touching my wife. "I will sort it." Endeavouring to reason with her, but she tightens her grip on the knife, pushing it on to his exposed cock. 

This poor guy is naked with a twelve-inch kitchen knife blade pointing at his manly-hood. "You of all people should know what I'm capable of." She rages. Tony and Raul place themselves on each side of her. "If you do this, it will make a mess." "That's the whole point." She screams back at me. Could not defuse this situation, so I had no other choice.

Took my gun from my holster, take the safety off aimed at his head and bang. His body falls with a thud. Arabella is covered in his blood. She turns with evil eyes, staring at me with the knife. "You left me no other choice," 

The knife is still in her hand. "Arabella put the fucking knife down." Pleading with her, she turns her back on me. I'm now wrestling with her to get the knife she throws it, and it lands into the guy's body right in his eye. "He's already dead," I tell her. She laughs.