CHAPTER TWENTY

A R A B E L L A    P O V

We approach the house. He turns to me, expecting me to say something to him. The limo pulls up near to the steps to the house. "Arabella, you are running out of time. Either you tell me and get your money, or you keep quiet and we hear nothing more about it? It's your choice." The driver opens the door, Dante looks up at him. He places one foot out on to the gravel drive. "I want the money to help the girls." He brings his foot back into the limo. "The girls? Do you mean the ones at the brothel you visited without announcing you were coming?" I nod to his question.

He rubs his face. "So, tell me why you think you need to help these women?" "Come on, Dante. They are human working to make you money." I'm irate with the way he thinks these girls are just pieces of meat. "Do you know they sleep in the same beds that they entertain their clients in?" "Yes, I do". "You just don't get it?" He takes a deep breath and gets out of the limo.

I get out, fold my arms. Watch him walk to the steps of the house. "Do I get my money?" He turns to face me. "Not for what you got planned." Screaming aloud, he stares at me, so do all the guys. "How would you feel if you had to spend all your time in your room having business meetings?" "Arabella, it's not the same thing." "Dante. These girls need space. They need somewhere to sit away from their work." He combs his fingers through his hair. "I want to help them. I'm their Queen, I should be protecting these women. Yes, they are way older than me, but I'm at an advantage, and that is to help them." He slides his hands in his pockets of this trousers.

Shaking his head, he went to turn, but had second thoughts. "Arabella. What are you going to achieve by helping these women?" Roll my eyes at him. "It's not about achieving anything. It's about making a safe place for them. Somewhere they can get away from what they endure on a daily basis. It's not pleasant for them to entertain, god knows how many men in a day or night plus sleep in the same bed when the workday is over." It looks like I'm talking to myself.

I walk past him knowing I'm wasting my time and energy talking to him. He grabs my arm and swings me around, so I'm face to face with him. "I will give you the ten million, but you got to promise me one thing?" He cups my cheeks. "You have to be careful about what you do." His lips touch mine, we kiss our tongues tasting. He picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, slaps my ass, which makes me giggle. "I can't believe you talked me into this?" He says when entering the house.

*****

It's dinner time we are sitting in the dining room. "Arabella, does anyone else owe you money?" Finish my mouthful glance across at him. "I have some outstanding that I'm owed." He smirks. "Give me a list and I will pay them a visit." Creased my brows, placed my cutlery on my plate. "I'm capable of collecting what is owed to me." "You might well be, but if you are owed, I would rather you collect now, so we do not have a repeat of what happened today." Sit back in my seat, pick up my wine glass to down what is left. He smiles.

What the fuck is he smiling for? "You will not have a replay," I say with a little attitude. "You are not listening to me." He replies. Push my chair out to stand, and he places his hand on mine. "Sit back down. We have not finished dinner." The whites of his eyes are showing his dangerous side. I take his hand from mine. He lets out a little laugh. "Do you like being punished?" Biting my lip, his eyes open wide. He places his fork down on his plate. Step close to him to bend down, place my hand on his cock.

His eyes lock with mine. "Arabella, you are playing a very dangerous game." He whispers to me. "How dangerous?" "You have no idea." He whispers back. "Well, show me." He takes my hand from his cock. "I will all in good time, my Queen." "Promises," I say, taking a step away from him. He grabs me, pulling me back to him. Sits me on his lap. "You shouldn't dare me." His whispered in a sexual tone, giving me a shiver. "The things I could do to you." He adds. Lick my lips clench my thighs. "You might beg for me now, but when I get started, you will be screaming." He fist grabs my hair, pulling my neck back to expose for his lips. My moans escape.

My panties are dripping wet. He stands, places me in his seat. "I need a shower." He walks away, leaving me with clenched thighs. He's done it to me again. I'm all heated up with his words. Shake my head to come back to earth. Stand to make my way to the lounge to sit. I had a plan. He's gone too far. I'm now on strike. 

My body is on strike. Who the hell am I kidding? He only has to use his sexy voice, and I cave like a bitch on heat. How the fuck can I resist his charms? Wish I never gave my innocence to him. But I want him, I want his cock. I sound needy and desperate.

*****

The evening came quickly, had a shower slid into the bed, pulled the quilt over me. Dante had been in his office all evening catching up on paperwork. My head hit the pillow, my eyes closed. I didn't wake until the morning. Stretched my legs and arms. Glanced to the side of me to see Dante. He's not there, he hadn't slept in bed all night. He probably slept in one of the other rooms.

Have a shower dress in jeans, a strappy top. Grab a clean hoodie, slide my trainers on. Make my way to the dining room to have breakfast. Dante is still not here. Baffled to why he's not here. Eat cereal, have a cuppa tea. His newspaper is still placed on the table, not even been moved.

After breakfast, advanced to the office to see if he is there. Knocked on the door, got no answer. Opened it to look around inside. Not there. Shrug my shoulders. Move to the front door to see if his car is there, which it is. He's in the basement, which could be the only last place he would be.

Descending the stairs to the basement, I could hear someone being tortured. The closer I get to the door, the louder the gut-wrenching screams become. Stood at the door, listening to a voice that I could describe as demonic. "Tell me what I want to fucking know?" Dante yells. His voice made me feel icy cold. "What else did Arabella do for you?" Put my hand to my mouth. "I never knew she was a, she. I thought it was a dude." That's Kye's voice. "How the hell do you owe her ten million?" Dante is not letting up, he just keeps asking the same questions over and over, wanting an answer. When he does get an answer, he asks another question about me.

I can't understand why he is doing this. "Who else owes her money?" Fucksake, he's out of control with the questioning. I told him what happened to me. Why the hell can't he let it be? "I need the name of the guy that got her hooked?" No, he can't tell him. They will come looking for me. I couldn't even tell Valentino. If Dante finds out I'm good as dead, by him and the guy who got me hooked.

I know Dante is a powerful man, a man to be feared of. I couldn't hear any more talking, so I quietly made my way back to the lounge. Pacing the room, my mind racing. "Arabella," I jump my body flinches. "Yes,". I'm trying to hide the fear that's consumed me. "You all right?" Nodding putting on a smile. I leave the room Agitated, anxious anticipating what the hell is going to happen. Yes, I fear for my life with Dante, but I also do with this other guy. Who thinks I'm a guy.

Wandering around the grounds of the house. I'm trembling with fear. Petrified. If Dante finds out he will kill me for sure. That's if the other guy doesn't get to me first. What the hell can I do? "Arabella." Fucks sake, he makes me flinch; My poor heart is beating with pure fear. "Yes," I couldn't look up at him. He would see the guilt written all over my face. "I have to take care of some business. I will be gone for a few days." He tells me. Nodding uncontrollably at him. I stroll off. Just hope he's not going to find this guy. Fuck. Why the hell did I have a past? Now it's going to come back and haunt me.

***********

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING

ARABELLA IS FEARFUL FOR HER LIFE

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY COME BACK TO HAUNT HER