Chapter 1☆new school new enemies ☆

One day,you are new girl in this one school.people said the school have many legend urban,you move to the school because its easy to go back to your grandmother house.

When you walk in the class,you very shy and nervous .h..ai my name is(Y/N),nice to meet you.then you get a sit and start the class.everything is good you don't see any enemies face around you.

When the class was over,half from your class come to you and introduced themself.Over all,that have one girl named Natsuki Riko.she is your bestfriend.she is quite girl but she really like scary story and she knew almost all legends urban at japan.

Then you gusy walk together to find a place to eat.Then Natsuki said"did you know about this school"."no" you said.then she tell you about this school,she said this school have legend urban,and she said again that do not try to do any of them.

you really get scared when she tell you about this school.not just that she tell you,she tell you about people in this school too.and she said becareful
when you walk alone in this school there have a bully.And you get more scared then before.

Finally after school,you help a teacher with brings his book to his desk.when you are ready done,you looked at your hand and its really dirty.then you go to girl's bathroom to wash your hand and you heard someone close the door and when you turn,its a bully.

You was really scared and you forget that don't came to girl's bathroom after school.the bully only have 3 members.then one of them said"hey you!did you know this is our place".then you said"i am new at here sorry i did know".then they said"oh,its ok, for your punishment is you have to do hanako san now!".But that dengerous!"said you.then they laugh
and said"that is not our problem"then they closed the door and lock it.you was trap in the bathroom .

What you do next? Wait for part 2
( v● ◇ ●v )