chapter 4|

Then he said"shhh, don't talk too noisy".oh ok.then he said"yeah I am hanako friend".then you said"ooo,wait let me introduce myself to you😅" .oh ya I almost forget said the boy.btw my name is(Y/N),nice to meet you:).

      Oh nice to meet you,btw my name is Minamoto kou, just call me Minamoto:).oh nice name..oh I gotta go now,see you later minamoto.yeah see you later:).then he walk to  hallway and said"omg,what is this feeling,she.. so cute"(pov).

     When you arrive at your class, everyone said"thanks for save us:)".err btw it's not me it's Minamoto...he report about this so.. we all safe :0.then you take a sit,then your best friend natsuki said"did you know about Minamoto?"."nope I just meet him".

     Let's me tell you about Minamoto kou,his brother is our student council,you know everyone said Minamoto is so weird..he always talk by himself.ooo I think he talk to hanako..(pov).and you really important, sometime he enter girls bathroom,I just like omfg wt* he want to doingg.

     But someone said he has friends with ghost..when you hear your friends said *has friends with ghost*you said"oh what about we go to garden..I want to take some herbs hehe"you change the topic basiclly.

     Then your friends said"....ok then.." your friends a bit weird about you but it's ok.when you guys was walk in hallway to go to garden you "omg that really close,I need to make sure that no one knows about this".when school was finished someone in your class said"er where my English book?".then someone said "I lost my phone!!". everyone in your class lost their things.

*The story just same like the tbhk at the moment everyone lost their things*

After hanako help you save from those little cute ghost,he said"you need to pay:)".then you said"....".then hanako said again you can be my assistant if you don't want to pay with anything.ok..(you doing this because you don't want spend your grandma money).

When Minamoto hear that you want to be hanako assistant..

What happens next? Wait for chapter 5