chapter 2 ∆happy time∆

Today is your biggest day,it's time to stay away from those bully.you really hope this is going to be working.

When you arrive at school,you just like"ok let's do this".and you really becareful when you walk in a hallway but their is no buddy. Lucky you don't see them ,but when you walk in class,all students in your classroom quite.

When you done put your beg,then you ask your best friend natsuki"why everyone is quite?".then she said"you need to hide now!".why I need to hide.then she said again"you are our last hope..".ok then,but tell me where everyone go?."oh,they going to a trip,with all teacher,so.. teacher ask student council to make sure we safe but...the student council is the bully..."

Now what should I do?.natsuki said"here,this is a proof to give to teacher,you have to stay away from the bully,just hide anywhere that safe to you, remember don't come here ok we wish the best.ok I do my best.

Then you get out the class and find a place to hide,but you need to go to toilet to meet hanako first because you need to change the plan.

When you arrive,no one at their,so you just out of the toilet and find a perfect place to hide.but when you was walk without looking at your back,one of the bully push you.

You : ouch!
Bully 1:hahahahah you very weak,
Then she grab you to back school.

Bully 1:mmm,what should I do with
you...
You:plis don't hit me*with a scared
face*
Then someone come and help you,and in same time other teachers come and see you.you at that time feel really glad and lucky.

Then the bully was get what they has to get.you ask the boy*thx for help me*.you welcome.thwn you said who ask you to come help me.then he said hanako,he said you are in trouble.oooo.. wait,you know hanako.

What happens next with for part 3