▪︎Together▪︎

It was even hard for me to sit up on the bed. I just lay my head on his shoulder, feeling the warmth of his left side and enjoying it. The kiss we had at the front gate of his school, is that what cause me to be like this? Why though? Todoroki would never hurt me so I bet he didn't know this would happen too...Suddenly the door slide open and it revealed a guy.

"Who are you?" Todoroki stood in front of me and shield me from the guy. He sighs.

"I'm a doctor. Your father called me over, he said he had someone for me to treat" Todoroki thought for a while before standing aside to let the doctor take a look of me, the doctor nodded and start to set down his equipments beside the bed.

I made eye contact with Todoroki, not sure if this is a good idea. I've been attacked by so many villains that I feel like I can't trust anyone right now. The doctor told me to lay down and so I did. It was really scary. You never know when he'll take out a knife and slice my throat open, I tense up just by the thought of it. What made me feel better was that Todoroki was in the room while the doctor did my checkup.

"Hm..." The doctor took out some notebook and went through it, until stopping on one page which I assume is the one his looking for. I sat up on the bed to see what his looking at.

"I've never seen such an illness like yours but I've dealt with something similar to this" The doctor said and my body started trembling again, I could feel the inside of my body freezing, almost like I'm gonna die.

"Y/N" Todoroki rushed towards me and quickly gave me his hand, warming me with it, I didn't say anything but rest my face on his palm. Feels good...

"It would be better if I take her to the hospital to scan her body, that way it will be easier for me to figure out this problem of hers" I look at Todoroki and he was having a hard time thinking, if we agree to that then the risk of the villains finding out where I am will increase.

"Is there no other way?" Todoroki ask. The doctor took a moment before nodding.

"I can tell my men to send my stuff here but that will take a week considering how many there are" The doctor got up and left with his stuff. I sigh as I fall into Todoroki's body, I feel so cold and so hopeless. It feels like I'm dying...

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault, if only I wasn't so greedy" Todoroki cried as he hold me close. I wanted to say something but my breathing was short, it's almost like my body is made out of ice.

Todoroki's sister was nice enough to give me some hand warmer for me to hold on when sleeping, this way I might not...die in my sleep. I open my eyes to find me on the field, the difference is that everything was ice and snow, almost like a winter storm had just hit this place. I got up and notice I was still a dragon, this is starting to freak me out. I look up ahead and saw mother building snowman.

"You know, even when things seems like hell, at least your boyfriend was nice enough to let me experience winter for once" I laugh hearing her joke around, her and her humor. I lay down behind her and watch her play around the snow.

"I have a question. Do you love him?" Mother stood in front of me. I couldn't say anything since I was a dragon so I just nod.

"Then why are you holding back?" I look at her. Her eyes was like something you aren't able to make out, she place her hand on my nose.

"This illness is a gift. It gave you an opportunity to finally let go of your cage, fly like the dragon you are" Mom gave me a kiss and just like that, I woke up. I was panting as if I just finished running up a hill.

"Y/N? Is everything alright?" Todoroki wrap his arm around my body, was he sleeping with me? I didn't say anything but rest my body on his chest. So warm...