▪︎Honeymoon▪︎

It was the next day and the day Mizuki is going to school. Without any explanation, my brother called me to the castle for a meeting, thank god Todoroki was able to help me send Mizuki to school before he heads to work. I owe him tons of kisses tonight. I was confuse when I saw nobody in the meeting room, was there a change of plans? I watch as one of the maids approach me.

"Please follow me your majesty" The maid started leading me to the garden. I couldn't help but be impress when I saw my brother sitting at a table. I'm starting to think this meeting isn't gonna be about politics.

yum yum

"What's so urgent that I had to make my husband send my daughter to school for me?" I took the seat in front of him

"What's so urgent that I had to make my husband send my daughter to school for me?" I took the seat in front of him. He took a sip from the cup before opening his mouth.

"Father told me he wanted Mizuki to stay at the castle for a few days, which is why I thought of the idea of you and Todoroki going on the honeymoon you two didn't get to have, while me and father look after Mizuki for you guys. How does that sound?" My brother look at me as he eagerly wait for me to say something. I made an uneasy look.

"I don't think it'll be that easy...She kinda...has a Quirk now..." I nervously rub my neck while Aquilla was still not getting my point.

"I may be Quirkless but I know how to handle a baby that has one" If only you knew what I've been through yesterday.

"...Fine but if anything goes wrong then you call me alright?" I grab a cupcake and took a bite, oh that's actually sweet.

Anyways, I may not be able to send Mizuki to school but at least I'll be able to get her home. I was waiting at the school gate with some of the other parents. I was confuse when I saw her talking with a stranger, it wasn't really a stranger once I got a glimpse of their faces, it was the same people that visited Todoroki in the hospital room. They were smiling and enjoying their time talking to Mizuki. That's why I decide not to bother and just watch. (EASTER EGG)

"Mommy!" Mizuki ran towards me once she noticed me. I lift her up into my arms with a soft smile.

"Who were you talking to just now?" She look back but the people she had talked to was gone.

"Daddy's brother" She happily smile. B-Brother? I can't hear that wrong right? I saw his brother and he had white hair. That guy had black...Hm...

"So how was your first day at school?" I nuzzle my nose against hers and she giggles.

"Great. I leaned how to spell today" She continued on talking about her day while I drive us back home. She learned the alphabet already? Shes a fast leaner.

By the time we got home. She had already fallen asleep in the passenger seat, I didn't wake her up and decided to just take her inside. Even when she's asleep she still looks like an angel. I gently lay her down on the bed before heading to the living room to make a call. You probably know who I'm gonna be calling. I press my phone against my ear as I wait for Todoroki to answer. The reason I'm calling him right now is because I need to know if his fine with us going on a honeymoon while leaving Mizuki with my family.