▪︎The Snake▪︎

I always knew she was bad news but I didn't knew she was this bad. Shes so willing to have the throne that she would use all the chance she can get to kill me, what kind of mother is she even...Don't mistaken, I'm not talking about me right now, I'm just wondering how she even cares for my half brother, does she even have a heart? I look at the stranger who was whistling.

"Do you still have the letter?" He stop whistling when I ask him that question, he made an uneasy look.

"She didn't exactly gave me it, just made me have a look of what's written on there. If I recall correctly, you may still find the letter in wherever she put it in the castle, since she took it back after we were done discussing work" I nod and left the storage room with Todoroki following me from behind.

"Hey what about my money?" I stop walking and look at him.

"You do realise I'm not stupid right?" I innocently smile while he angrily groan at me. Me and Todoroki ignored him and went in the living room.

I sigh as I bury my face into his chest, he rest his head on top of mine as his arms are pulling me close to his body. I feel betrayed, my mind is filled with anger. But the reason I'm crying isn't because of that snake. I look at Todoroki's face while I stare into his eyes, its actually because of what I've planned to do next. I close my eyes when Todoroki started to kiss me on the lips, he pull away with a bittersweet smile...

"What do you plan on doing with this information?" Todoroki run his hand through my hair while I was thinking of the right words to say.

"I think I should go back" He look at me with his eyes wide open, wondering if he had heard me wrong. He frown.

"Trust me...I know what I'm doing..." I rest my forehead against his, he didn't say anything but just kiss me on the lips, this time more passionate than the kiss before.

"Promise you'll come back to me" I nod and the living room was quiet until he suddenly picked me up, making both of us laugh as he take me into the bedroom.

He gently lay me down on the bed before hovering above me and showering me with tons of sweet kisses. The way his hands were rubbing my thigh makes me want to do this all night. He then pull away to catch his breath, his lips already red from all the sucking on my neck, I hope I don't show up back at the castle with hickeys all over my body. He place a kiss on my cheek after laying down beside me on the bed.

"I hope this isn't gonna be the last time we'll see each other, I want to be with you" Todoroki rest his head on my chest and look at me with those innocent eyes, I blush when he start to place a trail of kisses down my body.

"If you don't promise to come back to me then you won't be getting any of these kisses" He pout. I smile as I pat his head.

"I will never break our promise" Todoroki smile when he heard what I said.

We ended up cuddling with each other during the entire night. Even though I'm half asleep, I could still hear Todoroki softly humming a song to me. Our legs tangled to each other while his hand was gently patting my shoulder as he hums me to sleep, making me feel like an absolute baby. He would definitely be a good father...Just like that, I fell into a deep sleep.

I was able to have a nice dream that doesn't involve dragons, it was just me and mom sitting by the beach and talking with each other. I woke up to find myself sleeping on top of Todoroki, he wasn't awake so I quietly got off him and out of bed. I think I should try to find some clothes that I can wear in here, I went through the closet and was able to make out something formal to wear.

 I think I should try to find some clothes that I can wear in here, I went through the closet and was able to make out something formal to wear