Chapter 6: Plan

Shikadai's POV

What a drag.. I thought. I pushed Chocho towards Sarada and sat down my seat.

They were whispering to each other inaudibly while walking towards their seat.

They both sat down seriously and giggled. I turned my head and saw Iwabe close to my face. "HOLY--"

He stuffed a burger inside my mouth, cutting me off.

Denki grabbed my arm as he came from behind Iwabe.

They both came close to my face and whispered something to me.

I tried not to choke on the burger. I pulled the burger out of my mouth fastly and ran up to the roof.

It was this part of the plan. How could I forget.. Thank God they told me. I thought.

Boruto and Mitsuki were at each side of the rooftop.

Boruto kept biting a piece of his burger, crumbs falling on the floor.

Sumire ran towards Boruto and pushed him while his burger fell on the floor.

While Sarada ran passed by Mitsuki, holding his hand. She ran past Boruto and Sumire while running past by them.

Sarada let go of Mitsuki's hand and turned around forcefully.

I just sat there, in front of the door, just watching and doing absolutely nothing while taking a bite off the burger Iwabe stuffed in my mouth.

Mitsuki and Boruto were facing each other.

Behind the door, there was a plastic bag rustling.

Chocho? What is she doing here? I thought.

"What? I can't even watch the drama?" Chocho whispered without thinking.

"It's not drama. It's the plan I told you about, and it's working pretty great." I whispered to her while throwing the last piece of the burger at my mouth.

There was really nothing going on with Boruto and Mitsuki. It was just awkward between them.

They wouldn't even look at each other.

What the heck is this!? I thought confusingly.

"Is this part of the plan?" Chocho whispered again disappointingly.

"Uh.. No..?" I stuttered.

Chocho looked disappointed. She dipped her hand inside the bag of potato chips and threw some in her mouth.

Sigh

Sumire looked nervous like she was gonna do something.

She placed her hands at the back of Boruto and Mitsuki's head and she hit their head together. "You need time to talk to each other. You guys were overreacting."

I almost choked on my burger while chewing it while Chocho laughed.

"Are you okay?" asked Mitsuki to Boruto, reaching out his hand.

"Uh.. Yeah.." said Boruto embarrassedly.

He held Mitsuki's hand and stood to his feet.

They were speaking inaudibly and they looked like they were laughing.

Are they friends again? I thought confusingly.

Sorry if it's short