Chapter 9: Rumor

(~Time Skip Next Week~)

Boruto walked into class, seeing that Konohamaru wasn't there yet.

So he took a deep breath and exhaled. He confidently walked in class.

He saw, Metal putting effort to read a book even if it was upside down, Chocho all alone eating potato chips, Sarada and Sumire having a conversation, and Inojin sitting with Shikadai, gossiping.

There was a lot of chaos today.

He went over to Denki and Iwabe who were playing a card game.

"What's happening here? Boruto asked them.

"What do you mean, Boruto?" Denki questioned setting down his deck of cards.

"Uno!" Iwabe yelled while peaking on Denki's deck of cards, maniacally.

"That's not fair, Iwabe!" Denki shouted, throwing his deck of cards into his bag, angrily.

"So . ." Boruto mumbled.

"What was that, Boruto?" Denki asked, again.

"What is Inojin and Shikadai gossiping about?" Boruto asked Denki and Iwabe curiously.

"Of course you wouldn't know about the rumor." Iwabe smirked, laughing silently.

"I don't." Boruto said. "Tell me about it."

"W-well . . . Uhm . ." Denki looked away and stared out the window.

"Atesaboatyu" Denki mumbled.

"Boruto can't hear you properly because of your mumbling, Denki," said Iwabe laughing a bit.

"Boruto," He said. "He meant that the rumor is about you," he in a serious tone.