The progress

"New York eh? Is doesn't seem like a bad choice", Asmo nodded. "But wouldn't it be hard for us since none of us went to New York before? I mean we will easily get lost or something", said Satan. "Actually, I grew up in New York before I moved to Australia so basically I know the road there", I said, smiling while remembering my golden childhood.

"Wait, you never told us you lived in New York before!", Mammon said. "Well, you never ask so I didn't bother telling you". Mammon pouted. "As for myself, I went to New York once for work a few years ago and I still vividly remember the roads there. It won't be a problem for me but for them...", Lucifer said as he was worried that his brothers will cause some troubles there.

"I think as long as we stick to each other, it won't be a problem", I said. "Well, I think it won't be a problem if Y/N and Lucifer went there and know the roads there", Satan nodded. "So, New York is our destination!", Asmo said cheerfully. "No rejection here!," said the others.

"Very well then. Our destination is New York", Lucifer said as he wrote something on a piece of paper. "Now, how many days and where should we stay?", Lucifer asked, looking at me for confirmation.

"Well, I think we only need two days and one night trip since we only celebrating Christmas. About the place to stay, I have an uncle who owns a hotel in New York so I will try asking him if he had more rooms for us", I said.

Lucifer smiled, impressed by my respond,"Very good, Y/N. Looks like you planned this through aren't you? Since you will be working on the hotel, me and my brother will be making the paperwork".

All of us do our task that Lucifer planned. As for me, I just need to call my uncle to ask him about the hotel and gladly there were four rooms left. I ended the call after thanking him. I told Lucifer and wrapped my job.

The demon brothers finished the paperwork and it was sent to Lord Diavolo. With his easy-going nature, the paperwork was accepted and we were very excited to go to New York.

The day before our trip, we were busy packing our stuff into our luggages. I packed my warm clothes and of course my camera. I didn't bring many clothes since this was a short trip.

"Oi, Asmo. Don't bring too much bags this time. I won't help you with your luggage!" , said Mammon. "Yea yea, I know. I will just bring only three bags ", Asmo said while packing his clothes. "WHA- What do you mean by ONLY three?!", Mammon shouted.

"Just bring whatever important, Asmo. Especially think clothes", Satan interrupted. "But I need my skincare and make up! You know my skin is sensitive and of course I need to look stunning when we are travelling!", Asmo said. "Do as you please! I won't be helping you to carry your bags!", Mammon said.

"Hey, Beel. Why your bag is so big?", asked Belphie. "Oh? I bring some turkey sandwiches so that we can eat it if we are hungry. I also bring a lot of candy bars and cookies if we want some sweets", Beel said happily.

I chuckled at their conversation while Lucifer facepalmed. "They are so cute, aren't they?", I said. "Cute? They look like bunch of idiots to me", said Lucifer.

After we finished packing, all of us went to sleep as tomorrow is a big day. I couldn't fall asleep due to my excitement but after listening to some soft music, I went to the dreamland.

Typing...

Hewwo! Alice is here uwu. Ohoho, New York here we go! What will happen in New York eh? Fufu, something interesting will happen here I guess uwu. I will be posting the next chapter shortly. Anyway, thank you for reading!! 💖