Bryant Park

Guys, before I continue, it isn't Windsor Village. It is Winter Village in Bryant Park! I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope you all understand as I never went to New York (I just google the place :( )and never experience celebrating Christmas. Sorry for trouble! And I edited the rest and lunch chapter!

As the sun started to set, we moved on to our next destination, Winter Village in Bryant Park! I was very excited since I was looking forward to visit this place again. We walked a few blocks forward and we arrived in the market area. There were lots of people visiting this iconic Christmas place.

My eyes spakled at the sight of a magnificent Christmas tree placed right at the center of this Winter Village. "Wow! This is amazing!", I said. "Hey, they sold a lot of food too!", Beel said, drooling. "Omg is that New York new skin products? I need it!", said Asmo. "Let's go see the lights first!", said Belphie. Lucifer facepalmed,"Can you guys behave for a while". "U-uh, s-sorry big brother", they said.

I giggled," Well we can take it easy. The night is still young and we will go to every shops here if you want". Apparently, there were two markets, the outside market and the inside market, so we decided to visit the outside market first. I didn't waste any time and took a lot of pictures of them and the scenery here. I smiled as the pictures turned out very nice.

"Guys, I need to go somewhere else. Can we split for a while?", said Satan."Well, me too", said Mammon. "Me three!", said Asmo. They looked at me and Lucifer for confirmation. "Y/N, you decide", said Lucifer. "Hmm, okay but you have to be in group. How about we meet at the Christmas tree at 9 p.m.?". "Sounds good", Belphie said. Satan with Mammon and Asmo, Belphie and Beel with Lucifer and, Levi was with me. "No fair! I want to be with Y/N!", said Mammon. "No, she will be with me so don't butt in, Mammon", Levi said. "Y-Y/N, c-come with me", he said.

We enjoyed our time in our respective groups. I felt a bit suspisious as why they wanted to split up but I thought mybe they wanted to buy something for themselves. Beel of course he would go food hunting with Belphie. I smiled as I thought how happy they were, celebrating Christmas here. I also did some shopping for myself as I love Christmas markets and what they offered. "Y/N, h-here", Levi said as he handed me a hot chocolate that he bought. "Thanks, Levi". I took a sip and it was delicious!

"I-If you want anything, j-just tell me. I will buy it for you", he said. "No need to buy me anything, Levi. Your company is enough", I said and took his hand. He blushed instantly. "Hehe~ Let's gooo!~". We went to a few shops and mostly we just window shop. My eyes stumbled across matching cups for couples at one of the shop. "Hello, cute couple! Did you find anything you like?", the seller asked. "Oh, um I just look around", I said. "If you have anything you like, tell me and I wrap it up for you!", said the cheerful seller. "You don't want this?", Levi asked. "Hmm, I did want one but I already have a lot of cups so I didn't need it I guess. Anyway, let's go to the waffle shop! They served a very nice Bulgian waffle!", I smiled as we roamed this amazing winter village.

As we promised, we met at the Christmas tree on 9 p.m.. All of them bought a lot of items but when I asked what they had bought, they refused to tell me. "Now it is kind of late but we need to go to the Rockfeller Center for sight-seeing", said Lucifer and we were off to the Rockfeller Center.

Typing...

Hewwo, Alice is here uwu. This will end soon ohoho. Just what they bought eh? Ehehe. I have a really nice ending for this fanfic so you guys should stick around to the end and happy holiday UWU❤💕💖