Mistletoe

○[Warning : slight nsfw. Just a bit of kissing session 😘]○

Both me and Mammon entered our room and we had our biggest smiled on our face. A tiny Christmas tree with sparkling ornaments by the corner of our room, socks hanging from the cupboard and a cute snowman doll on the top of the bed brought the mood of this once-a-year celebration.

I looked around the room and like a child, I jumped on the bed as I hugged the soft pillow. "Hey, Y/N. What is this?", Mammon asked. "Hmm?", I looked at him while he was pointing at something leafy hanging by the window.

"Oh, that is a mistletoe!", I said. "Eh, but why is it hanging here? Wasn't it suppose to be on the Christmas tree or something?", he asked. "No, silly! It should be hanging like that. The tradition said that couples would kiss under the mistletoe to vow for their love for each other."

Mammon eyes widened, "T-that's a ridiculous thing I've heard. P-pfft humans do believed in this kind of stupid stuff ...b-but...". "But?". Mammon looked away, hiding his red face. "It isn't a bad thing... I mean t-to do i-it...".

"You mean you want a kiss?", I asked, teasing him. "I-it's not like I want a kiss! I-if you want to t-then...". Mammon looked at me, blushing. "Hmm~ Beg me then~", I said playfully. "Y-Y/N...k-kiss m-me...", he whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

I stepped closer to him and I smelt his signature cologne. I tiptoed as I kissed him sweetly. He kissed me back as our face heated. I placed my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. He then moved forward and my legs were touching the edge of the bed.

He pushed me on the bed without breaking the kiss. I felt butterfiles in my stomach as his hand slowly moved to my thigh. I let out a gasp and he smirked. "N-no, M-Mammon...". "Hmm~ Isn't it feel good, Y/N~?," he asked teasingly. My face was really red as he chuckled. "You are so cute, Y/N. I won't stop here of course~". Then, he kissed me for a second time. 'Damn...he is so good at kissing. I can't stop...', I thought as I melted in his kisses.

"Oi oi, did you guys need to kiss here?". Both of us broke the kiss and looked at the door. Levi stood there and shook his head. "Lucifer is calling both of you. Stop making out and come to the lobby", he said as he stormed out.

"I-I think we should go...", I said. "Y-yeah, we should.... Wait, how did Levi get in here anyway?", Mammon said. "Well I guess I forgot to lock the door earlier hehe", I said.

Both of us wore our thick jacket and scarf and went to the lobby. "Hey, guys! Sorry we are late. Umm... where is Asmo?", I asked as I didn't see him there. "He doesn't come here yet", Satan answered. "Why are you not with him?," asked Mammon to Satan since Satan was Asmo's roommate. "He told me to go first and he would catch up later", Satan answered without lifting his head from his book. "Well he is late and I won't tolerate with this", Lucifer said, looking at his watch. "I will check on him. Mybe he has some problem. I will be right back", I said as I went to Asmo's room.

Typing...

Hello my dearest reader! Fufu, you guys like this chapter? 👀 Well I put a little bit of fan service for Mammon stans since I am a Mammon stan myself hehe. And don't worry we have a lot more fan services coming with other demon bros so 👀 Stay tune 💖 -Alice