Icy Cute

After finishing our business at the restaurant, especially Beel's (he bought take outs), I guided them to the Wollman Rink. "Turn right here and...wait what?", I said confused. In front of us were blocks of shops and cafes. 'Did I take a wrong way? But I am sure this is the route'. "What happen Y/N?", Satan asked. "Uh, I think this is the wrong way. But I am sure it is here", I said frustrated.

"It is okay, Y/N. We can ask some people here", said Belphie. "Actually, we need to go straight five more blocks and then turn right", Levi said while showing his phone. "Wait, you have Internet connection here, Levi?", asked Lucifer. "Well, I bought it on Akuzon for my gaming while on this trip but I think this is way more important", he said.

I moved to Levi's side and looked at the map on his phone. We were so close that our shoulder touched. "U-um, y-you can use m-my phone s-so here". He gave me his phone. I grabbed the phone from him and our hand touched. "Oh, sorry", I said. "N-no, I-I...", he stuttered as his face was as red as tomato. He then looked at me in my eyes and held my other hand.

"C-can we s-stay like this f-for a while?", he asked. 'Oh my god he is so cute', I thought. I smiled," Yes, of course! Also, thank you Levi! You are a life-saver!". His face got even more red as he looked away. "Oh~ Levi is being brave~", Asmo teased. "Hmph, he can't get away with this!", said Mammon in his usual jealous tone. "And here we go again," said Belphie.

I leaded them to the Wollman Rink and walked hand in hand with Levi. "Here cute couple! Take some freebies!", a woman from a candy shop said. "Thank you!", I said. I looked at Levi and saw his blushing face. "Hehe~ She called us a couple~ ", I smiled widely. "I-I k-know...I k-kinda like it...t-that way", he said. "Hmmm~? What~? I can't hear you~", I teased him. "N-n-nothing", he looked away.

We arrived at Wollman Rink and were amazed by the view. "Oh my god. This is beautiful!", Asmo said. "This is the reason why I bought all of us here. I always skate here when I was young because of the view and not many people skate here so it is less crowded", I said as my golden memories as a child flashed at the back of my head.

I took out my skating shoes and put them on. I stood up and started skating. "Come on guys!", I said while waving my hand. "Oi, wait for me!", Mammon said as he struggled to skate. "Don't push me, Mammon!", said Levi. "Move already!", said Asmo. Lucifer shook his head while looking at them.

I skated freely on the ice rink as it was really big. I made some tricks that I have learn and without realising I stepped on a puddle of water. I tried balancing myself but it was too late. I closed my eyes for the impact but a soft embrace caught me from behind. "Y/N, are you alright?". I turned and saw Satan. "Yeah, I'm alright. I'm so scared that I might fall but thanks for watching my back, Satan", I smiled genuinely. "You're welcome. Umm... Hey, you want to skate together?", he asked. "Yeah, sure". Satan held my hand as we skate further from others.

"Oh, by the way, I'm surprised that you like this kind of stuff. I was expecting you to sit down and read some books while watching others", I said. "Hmm, you can say it is unusual for me. For some reason, I want to do things you do with you. Somehow it makes me happy... It's weird isn't it?", Satan said. "Hmm, mybe you like me~?", teasingly, I said. "O-oi, I'm being serious right now", he said and I can see a slight blush on his face.

"Hey, look at those two! I want to skate with Y/N too!", said Asmo. "Wow, they are holding hands!", Levi gasped and took pictures of us. "Damn, Satan. I-I should hold h-her hands!", Mammon said almost whispering. "Mammon, I heard it you know", Belphie said. "Y-you heard nothing!", Mammon defended himself. Asmo waved his hand, telling me to come to them.

"Satan, let's go to them", I said. I was about to skate to them but I stopped as Satan grabbed me by my hand. He then pulled me into his embrace and I could hear his heartbeats. "Hmm? What is the matter, Satan?". "Nothing, it's just...I want to be with you...a bit longer", he said as his hot breath tickles my ear. "P-people are watching you know". "I don't mind. I missed your warmth and company whenever we are alone". "Then, how about we read books together when we got home?". He smiled, "Yes, that would be nice".

"Oh my god. This is a very nice shot", Levi said. "...Just kill me now", said Mammon. "Ahaha. Jealous?", Asmo interrupted. "Huh? Why should he? He hugged Y/N twice and kissed her/him once in this story!", said Levi. "It's not my fault! It's the author's fault!", Mammon said.

Typing...

Hello readers! uwu. Alice hereeee. So I will continue just a bit more for Windsor Village and Rockfeller Center. I hope I can finish it before Christmas! (pray for my procrastinate ass) Anyway, stay tune! 💞