Jaeden

Imagine: Jaeden Martell is your best friend but you've had feeling for him for a while. You decide to tell him through a tiktok (Electric love)

You and Jaeden met on the set of It where you play Richie's sister Jackie but you're Mike's love interest.

"Hey Y/N/N!" Jaeden greeted you as you stepped into his room

"Hi Jae!" You gave him a quick smile before hugging him

The two of you hung out for a while and you were currently watching movies. You were about to do that would take a lot of confidence, but you didn't know how to do it. You needed help from some close friends.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." You got up and went to the bathroom.

Trashmouth🗑-Finn, Weezie😖-Jack, Mom😎- Y/N

Mom😎- SOS!!

Trashmouth🗑- Did you get locked out of your house again

Mom😎- No! I'm with Jaeden and I'm trying to figure out how to tell him that I like him

Weezie😖- Just be straight forward dummy

Mom😎- I can't do that

Trashmouth🗑- You're on your own for this one

Mom😎- Wow such a great friend

You closed out of your messages and went to Tiktok, the first one was of this girl kissing her best friend. I guess this I how im gonna do it.

You walked back out and sat your phone up on his desk.

"Come make a Tiktok with me." You said and he got up and came over to where you were.

You pushed the timer then the button to start filming. The song and on and you just stood there awkwardly until the part of the song came on.

You moved his face to where he was looking at you and you kissed him. He kissed back and y'all ended up kissing like how Bill and Bev did at the end of IT. Once you pulled away you rested your foreheads together and just started at each other smiling like idiots.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked

"I would love that." You replied

You grabbed your phone and saved the video but you didn't post it in fear of hate. You ending up sending it to the group chat with all the losers then you also sent it to Millie and Sadie since you're close friends.

Mom😎- *Video of them kissing*

Fish🐠- 🚢🚢

Jack-n-a📦-🚢🚢

Sophia the🥇-🚢🚢

Chosen1️⃣-🚢🚢

Olaf⛄-🚢🚢

J.R.Taylor😜-🚢🚢

Lover Boy😍- Y/N!

Mom😎- Sorry I had to

Girl power💪
Y/NN💖- *Video*

Mills💜- Finally!!

Sades🦋- Y/S/N is sailing!!

Be honest with me, did this suck?