1: A new day

Mikan POV

TW-----A*use, drugs, cussing

I woke up to my dad screaming. "OI PIG WAKE THE FUCK UP" i flinched. "i-im coming d-dad" I ran down the stairs to find my dad drunk. "NOW GO TO SCHOOL AND DONT BE LATE OR MAKE ANY FRIENDS, YA GOT THAT??!" My dad yelled.

"Y-yes" I ran out the door. There was only a few minutes til class starts. Soon i ran into Hiyoko saionji. She bullys me everyday. "Hey pig barf watch were your going!!" Hiyoko yelled. "I-im sorry." I started crying. "Why don't you just shut the fuck up." I tried to stop crying but couldn't.

"HIYOKO." A red haired girl ran up to hiyoko. "ah sorry about her." The girl said. I looked up to see Mahiru kozumi, hiyokos friend. She was very kind to me, i mean shes kind to a lot of people. 

                                                                             ~time skip by Nagihoe~

I walk to lunch when i hear someone come up to me. "heyyyyyyy" I don't really think she's talking to me, right? She soon came up to me. "u-uhm hi?" I look to see a girl with colorful hair and horns. very different.. WaIT, is she talking to me. 

"I'm Ibuki Mioda the ultimate musician. Nice to meet ya." She was loud yet- wait why is she talking to me? "i-im Mikan t-tsumiki the ultimate n-nurse." I smiled a little. "w-why are you talking to m-me??" Ibuki smiled. "Ibuki thinks you look interesting and wants to be your friend plus you look cute!" She wants to be my fre- WAIT did she just call me cute??!!

"U-uhm t-thank you, A-and I would l-love to be your friend." I smiled. "Awwwwww." Ibuki pulled me into a hug, i hug back. It is weird to start liking someone you just met. yea i think so.

Heyyyy bitches i just want to say that i wanted to make a band-aid fanfic for a while so here it is!! yuh bye bitches

321 words