love, life and a messy breakup

• Dedicated to Maxie Eryn

I had a shower and changed into my cheerleading gear. While I am on the subject of appearances, I should probably tell you what I look like. I have raven black hair and the perfect, slim body that you can only get through obsessive training. Contrary to what you might be thinking right now due to my hair colour and last name, I'm not actually related to any asians. My black hair is purely a coincidence, and a rare one at that. My hair is long lush and straight with the occasional wave and, to be quite honest, one of the things I love most about the way I look. My lips are full and even, my cheeks generally have roses in them and my eyes are an awesome electric blue.

After I finished getting ready for training, I skipped down the two flights of stairs to get to the dining room and sat down as my coffee was brought over. I took a sip and-

'Ew! What the hell is this! I asked for a caramel mocha with NO extra sugar!'

'Oh I'm so sorry angel!' Gina said in dismay 'Chef heard about the break-up and I guess this is his way of consoling you.'

I look up to Gina because she is like a surrogate mum to me. I killed my real mother in childbirth and ever since, Gina has been the one to look after me (father is always at work.) So naturally Ginas' words made me feel immediately bad and I quickly tried to make it up

'I'm sorry Gina I shouldn't have yelled, I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning' I gave her a sheepish smile and finished off my breakfast.

There are two things everyone should know about me:

1. I do not do sugar and other fatty things that are unhealthy

2. I am a bitch.

I am proud of my status at high school and I make sure everyone knows it. Now when I said I am a bitch, I didn't mean I'm like those girls who just act unkindly towards others or act like they are better than the rest of the flock. No I meant I am a Class A bitch who tears people down when they don't like them, I will make SURE people know I'm better than them and I NEVER date people below my league. 

Last night, my now ex-boyfriend Rick dumped me. This is not normal. I am always the dumper, never the dumpie. This means I will have to make it look like I dumped him because of some heart breaking reason. Now all that's left to do is think of a story to make him look bad.

I raced out the door and into my hot pink bug. immediately my cell phone rang, the caller ID showing my best friend Stacey's number.

'Hey Stace'

'Angel! Babe how are you! I heard about the break up, are you OK?'

Story time, I smiled to myself.