21

This is skipping to the shopping trip now, everything beforehand besides from the injury recovering and the announcement of the camp isn't important right now <3

The smell of alcohol is always rich and obnoxious. It could remind you of two things; lavish and dine or simply drunken and depressed. In the cyan-grey haired males' point of view, alcohol and dust was a reminiscent smell he almost called home.

The card tower wasn't merely half as fun as the picture he was holding.

Midoriya Izuku and Aizawa Y/n. There was nothing more than that. A professional school took a photo of the two of them, coincidentally placed next to each other on photo day. The rest of the class, cut out of the photo by the leader of the villains himself. "So this is my fascinating competition to take down all might?"

Shigiraki placed four fingers on the left side, carefully placing his fifth finger of the face of Izuku. "I will destroy the prodigy." His eyes scanned the part of the image in which was saved.

"And my dear Y/n, what shall I do with you?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "You're just too interesting; I can't kill you just yet, my player 2." He slipped the picture in his pocket, taking out the lip balm you gifted him on the remembered and cherished day; the first day he saw light for a long time; you were his light.

"Join me, Aizawa. You'd be perfect for us."

And it was only then, the league of villains team had officially assembled.

'and Y/n will be one of us.'

The smell of shopping centre cafes and sun reflecting through the tall glass panes they call walls shone in a nicely stereotypical way. Euphoria filled me as I linked arms with the taller heterochromatic male. He watched me smile at him, replicating with his own. "Oi, Aizawa, you better stick with me, got it?" Katsuki's loud voice boomed, towering over me from behind.

"You're not intimidating, Katsuki." I teased, grabbing his hand in mine. His reaction delayed for a second.

"Okay class, we need to buy things for camp, but, it seems as if we've gained an audience-" Momo turned to the direction of nearby photo takers.

"-So," Iida continued for her. "We're splitting up in designated categories to avoid groups which may cause...-" Iida eyed Katsuki Shoto and me, he then turned to Mina, Kaminari and Sero, fighting over whose phone gets charged first.

"-Disruptions." Iida and Momo nodded, turning to the group and starting to split people up. Everybody agreed; we all knew our class was too big of a group.

"Now, Uraraka, Aizawa and Midoriya haven't grouped, that's because we trust you with anybody. Pick where you'd like to go. But, for now, to avoid store clogging, we must split now." I looked around the stores and then my list.

I didn't need much, and the indecisiveness led you to be left alone. "Oh, where did Shoto and Katsuki go-"

"They told you to meet them in the shopping square," Uraraka mumbled, suddenly flustered.

"Oh, Ochako-Chan! What's the matter you're all red!" She seemed lost in her thoughts, completely out of herself.

"Oh, uh! Nothing!" You giggled, grabbing her and walking towards Izuku.

"Do you guys want to grab a drink and then go shopping?" Both enthusiastically nodded, grabbing my hand and walking into the direction of the food court.

We lined up to grab our drink, Izuku ordering the drinks. "That'll be 1150 yen." The lady smiled, sliding over our drinks.

"383 yen each?" I nodded, passing Izuku my money and turning to Ochaco. She stood there, frowning at her purse, with a distressed look on her face.

"Oh, I just remembered I'm on a diet, you can take back mine!" I stopped the cashier's hand, paying for Ochaco's amount.

"I got you, honey," I whispered in her ear, so Izuku didn't hear. She gave me an unsure look. "You owe me nothing, its a drink! It is absolutely my pleasure!"

"I'm sorry." She whispered, fiddling with her empty purse.

"Dont be, never be ashamed for something not worth it. Dont worry, Ochako-Chan, Honey, you're going to be amazing and make your own money when you're older!" She smiled sweetly, hugging my arm and hiding her face into my shoulder.

"Thank you."

~

I watched Ochako blush at each of Izuku's words. Was she crushing?

At the point, I felt like I needed to leave them alone for a bit. "Oh no, I left my purse at the cafe." I lied, pretending to be anxious. "I'll be right back!" I winked at Ochako, walking a fair distance away. The sounds of teenagers, buzzing through the crowds and the rich smell of coffee and bakeries, made me feel excited.

Electing to sit on a bench where the sun shone, I smiled, taking a sip of my f/d.

In the distance, I spotted a familiar mop of messy cyan-grey hair, hidden under a black cloth. A nervous chill shrilled my spine. I closed my eyes, ignoring my anxiety to focus on the music blasting in my ears.

Maybe I should head back now. An unfamiliar cold tickle brushed my neck. A huge red flag went off in my head as I felt something wrap around my neck. I felt a presence beside me, breathing shakily down my neck. I could almost feel chapped lips, smiling against my cheek, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. My earphones were carefully plucked out by the person beside me.

"Scream and I add my fifth finger." I felt a fourth finger gently caress and wrap around my neck. "Which means... You're neck with disintegrate to bits."

I opened my eyes, seeing nothing but busy people. I couldn't turn my head to see, but I had a pretty good guess on who was about to kill me. I looked at the mirror on the shop front, in front of me. We looked totally normal in his position. We looked just like a hugging couple, and no one paid any attention to the sorts.

"What do you want with me?" I asked, starting to tremble.

"I'm enthralled you asked, dear Y/n." His lips stretched into a further smile into my cheek, his breath still tickling my neck. Shoto, Katsuki, Papa, where are you? "I plan to remove All Might and anyone who stands in my way from this world. Except you, of course." I tensed, biting my gum. Why All Might? Why me?

"And what will you do with me?" He chuckled, his raspy voice failing to soften.

He opened his palm, showing me the lip balm I gave him a while ago. "You gifted me now I'll gift you."

"I will not work with villainry against people doing good!" I whisper yelled, tears pooling in my scared eyes.

"Oh, but wasn't it you who said you wanted to help everyone?" I nodded, completely silent, starting to tremble. I'm not usually scared, but right now, I'm terrified that someone wants to come after All Might. "Oh, don't cry, baby, I'll take great care of you." His hand ruffled through my h/c locks. "After All Might is gone I'm taking you back as my trophy."

"Hey! Who are you?" A familiar voice yelled out. I turned to my saviour; Izuku, with Ochako following behind. I gave him a distressed look. "Get off her or I'll call the police."

A/n

Im tired <3