ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ☆━

it was the end of the term, which indicates that the start of the school holidays. surely this was definitely the time for most adolescents to be free and try out all sorts of nonsensical shit that exist in this society.

everyone but jeno, he just wanted a simple life. practically nothing could excite the stone-cold personality he held, and because of his personality that was being judged among students.

further more his studies weren't exactly the best, this had only worsened the whole situation and the teachers practically thought he wouldn't be worth the time to teach thus being labeled as an complete outcast in the academy.

of course, school had been dismissed way earlier, but jeno didnt felt like going back home like the usual, so he spend his meaningless life laying on the grass field aimlessly starring at the azure blue skies.

the main reason why he didn't went home after school was because he didn't want to deal with any bullshits thats currently taking place at his apartment. he hated his parents,
his parents had both physically and mentally hurt him, and we're not talking about this shit had just occurred a few times, but it was every single day.

jeno in fact did tried to run away several times, but none if the times he managed were successful.

the sky was getting darker by the minute, and unfortunately he hadn't remember to place an umbrella in his bag, which means that he had to return home immediately before he gets drenched in the rainwater.

he packed up all this belongings and shoved it inside his backpack before making his leave from the grassy field. jeno walked with heavy footsteps, as he lazily placed one foot in front of the other, until he remembered something.

jeno had forgotten to lock his drawer.

after that thought being stuck in his head, he picked up his pace and started to run.

"shit, my drawer— no, they can't find out"

💸

after running in the pouring rain for what seemed like an eternity, jeno was soaked from head to toe as he ruffled his wet hair, tiny water droplets were being scattered in all sorts of directions.

he hastily took out the house keys from his pocket and unlocked the door without having to think, what he didn't expect to encounter was that there were muffled crying sounds coming from his bedroom.

with a heavy heart, he trudged towards his bedroom door while slowly sticking his head and peering through the doors of his room.

his eyes instantly grew wide, as his sweat glance had formed up despite the cold weather, it had trickled down his forehead and his heart started to hurt, a lot.

his parents had read his diary.

that diary was everything to jeno, he confessed his darkest secret that nobody else knew, but two seemingly intruders had terrorized his personal space.

his deepest secret, was his sexuality.

lee jeno is gay.

--------

+lmao i should stop publishing so many books smh smh smh.

+ew parents intruding privacy :(