ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ☆━ (𝙏𝙒 )

note, the following chapter may or may not trigger readers and if you feel uncomfortable with the topic regarding matured themes such as abuse or homophobia, you may skip the chapter :)

the sounds of the whimpering cries emitting from the basement had died down a few moments ago

well, the whole process of abusing jeno was definitely over, prior to the wooden stick that was shoved in between jeno's lips was the reason why there wasn't any sounds coming from him.

his sadistic dad was silencing his cries

surely there were multiples of bite marks being harshly engraved into the wooden stick, that alone, shows how much acts jeno was put through.

jeno's body was half covered with his own blood, and half by his very own sweat. there were so many injuries being accounted to into his precious yet fragile body that no one seemed to pay attention to.

he was exhausted from this madness, mainly his parents. he wanted to run away, escape from this toxic household, but he couldn't.

he couldn't because he is blood is flowing out in a velocious rate, and he had no remaining strength to pull himself up again from the hard ground.

jeno had so many cuts on his arms, legs and body from the objects. it wasn't that he isn't used to this, but because it was left by his dad whom he hated was what killed his inner self.

knowing that this would definitely leave a scar behind for the rest of his life, or maybe, today could be the last day that he existed, as his eyelids fell and darkness surrounded him.

💸

the next thing that jeno found himself was that he was being admitted into an hospital.

he had so many questions filling his head it caused him to be frustrated

jeno woke up due to the sudden bright light which turned on and currently shining directly above him, he tried to move his hands to cover the light source from shining at him, but his hands only stung his skin as he tried to move them.

realising that both of his wrist were being severely bandaged due to the deep marks those ropes had been implemented on his skin.

he turned his head and it soon shifted to a person, who seemed quite familiar. it then hit him that it was his mother that had emitted him into a hospital.

he felt flabbergasted after realizing that his mother had intention to save him.

he never expected her to ever do such an act. jeno always thought that his mom would never love a failure like him, because to everyone's eyes, he is.

"are you feeling alright?"

it felt strange after hearing his mother's voice, it was as if nothing of her breakdown of jeno had occurred at all.

"i'm feeling a bit better maybe."

"i sent you here because i thought that it was wrong of how ill we treated you. i just wanted to pass this to you and i'll take my leave, take care of yourself. i'm sorry, goodbye."

jeno was left dazed with what he just heard, he wasn't able to process the situation but despite that he held onto the envelope his mother gave him.

clenching it as his only memorial item being passed to him, because shortly after his mother had gone off to another place.

------------

+ew mommy comes saving in the end, nothing changes when ur a bad parent 👹👹

+ i'm sorry idk what comment i just made jn but i don't like jeno's mom >:( she could've tried to help him more honestly

+ don't be like jeno's mom, pls

+ not edited :((