ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 ☆━

## fast forward a few days later

today marks the day where jeno is to get discharged from the hospital, its just that he was clueless on what to do after since he had no home to go back to.

upon packing up his things, he noticed the envelope that his mother had left him the day he was being admitted into the hospital. he hadn't open it yet thinking it was just a mere letter which honestly couldn't change anything.

he plopped himself back onto the bed, while grabbing the envelope before tearing it apart, bracing himself for the worst where its a cringe worthy letter.

well turns out it actually is a letter, but there was other things inside. it was a envelope filled with money and a letter. he quickly glanced through the letter and to sum it up it was just the backstory on how she hid the savings from jeno's dad.

without having much care for the letter he carefully grabbed the money that was inside the envelope and it was filled with with quite a handful amount of cash. he started to count the chunk of $50 notes and got to a sum of two thousand dollars.

not gonna lie, he hit the jackpot.

he proceeded to tear the letter into shreds before crushing it and throwing it in the bin.

satisfied with what he did, he grabbed his items and headed out from the hospital.

he technically was old enough to get a job since he desperately needed money right now, it felt like all hope was lost since he had so many debts to pay mainly his school fees.

it wasnt long before a strange idea came terrorising his head, it seemed stupid but it was kinda his only hope.

💸

that was until his hunger took over him, finally deciding to shrug off the idea that was really seriously weird. it just came up but it doesn't sound like it's that bad.

it was extraordinary

his stomach was crying from starvation since the hospital food tasted like actual garbage. spotting the nearest convenience store, he paced himself there to get his meal.

stepping foot into the store, he was instantly greeted by the welcoming sound of the sensor detector, seriously he missed this place.

having to always led a healthy lifestyle he doesn't come by very often he did try to be vegan but soon got sick of the vegetables and having the vegan teacher screaming 'eat your vegetables' isn't helping.

he ran through every aisle and threw every single shit that seemed interesting into his basket, which looked like a pile was about to topple out.

he then made my way to the counter and payed for all his food that he's about to devour down

he bought 2 cups of ssamyang spicy chicken noodles, 2 drinks which were a can of coke and a packet strawberry milk drink, one deep fried chicken wing, one bowl of cheesey rice cake soup and an ice cream for dessert.

(sorry if i made yall feel hungry cause im writing this at night and my tummy is grumbling like heck right now.)

after jeno had supposedly finished 'inhaling' all his food, he had made his exit towards the convenience store and begin indulging into eating an ice cream that he bought while thinking about that specific thought.

what if he bets all his money into a casino?

%%———-%%

+thats it im done with this- if you didn't know- im updating this in the middle of the night fwudhw

+ future me here but just wanted to say that i'm heading towards my drum lesson and this chapter is literally so boring to write i need spicy scenes ok 👹👹