⁵/𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒

Ignore the mistakes

This book might actually be a short story.

━━━━━━━

One month of pregnancy and Taehyung had a tiny round tummy. Jeongguk was in love with the adorable stomach so he pecked and rubbed it every chance that he got.

It's crazy to think that they'll see their baby in just three months. They couldn't wait to finally hold them.

Jeongguk frowns as Taehyung tightly hugs him, afraid of letting go. Taehyung has been clingy for a few days now and Jeongguk didn't know why.

He didn't mind holding husband in his arms but the way Taehyung was acting was weird.

He would look around where he's walking to see if someone is watching him, looking freaked out.

He would ask Jeongguk if he found anything weird in the castle which Jeongguk replies as a 'no'.

Taehyung knows it's just the glaring eyes making him paranoid but he couldn't help but think that something about them were different.

It might just be him being sensitive to everything since he's pregnant.

Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's cheek, rubbing the pregnant males sides, "How about you work with me in my study chamber then." Jeongguk requested.

Taehyung immediately agrees. He looks up at Jeongguk with puppy eyes. Jeongguk chuckles, knowing what Taehyung was going at.

He wanted to get picked up and Jeongguk will gladly do so.

"You know that next month I'm not going to be here for a week right?" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and groans, "Don't remind me. I'm literally still begging you to take me."

"Darling, I'll come back and give you all the love you need." Jeongguk says, feeling bad about turning down on Taehyung begging for him to take him with his King.

Taehyung smacks his teeth, "I can't argue against that." He giggles.

"I love you, lovely."

"I love you too, Ggukie."

As soon as Taehyung and Jeongguk walks inside the king's study chamber, someone walks from a pillar, turning from being invisible.

Elated that he got the information that he needed, he silently teleports his way back to Olympus.

"You got the information that I need to set the plan?" The Goddess asked her little spy.

The spirit grins, "Next month, the demon king will be going to another part of the underworld for business matters. Though, the Pregnant queen wouldn't come."

"And how many days will he be gone?"

"A week, my lady." The spirit bows.

"Thank you for the information, you may go."

The Goddess smiles in satisfaction. She knows what she is doing is wrong but she's doing it anyway.

She tired of being a weak one, tired of being disrespected, getting cheated on.

Although, she cheated herself with a demon and ended up getting pregnant, her husband, Yoongi, cheated on her too many times and ended up falling in love with his mistress, Hoseok.

Yeah, she was jealous of their love and their little family but she's not worried about that.

Shes worried on getting what she wants and what she needs to put all of the people who disrespected her in their place, even if it meant for her to kill them.

She just wanted revenge.

This book is going in a fast but slow pace. And I hope what I wrote makes sense lmao

Clandestine ━ kept secret or done secretively, especially because illicit.