⁷/𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑡ℎ

Ignore the mistakes

━━━━━━━

Two months pregnant and one more day until Jeongguk leaves Tartarus and into another part of the underworld.

For this last day, Jeongguk decided to give his queen and himself a little of relaxation.

Taehyung cuddled up Jeongguk's naked body in an ancient roman bathtub.

(Pic up above cause I have no idea how to explain the bathtub—)

Taehyung's looks back at Jeongguk, shoulder slightly lifting up from sighing. He kisses Jeongguk's jaw, eyes closed as Jeongguk rubs on growing bump.

"Holding me like this is going to make me keep you for myself for the whole week instead of letting you go." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk grinned, "You sound possessive."

"Possessive? I just love your touch and would do anything just to have your skin against mine." Taehyung said, pecking Jeongguk's sharp jawline again.

"The same goes to you, darling." Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's collarbone. Taehyung closes his eyes again, enjoying the feathery touch of Jeongguk's fingers.

"How's the baby?" Jeongguk asked, the sparks flowing through his hand as he rubs Taehyung's swole stomach.

"Little one is doing completely fine. Growing very fast as well."

"Before we know it, little one will already be in our arms." Jeongguk smiled.

Taehyung turns around fully, sitting on Jeongguk's lap and wrapping his arms around the king.

"You'll be a great father just like how you're a great husband." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk caresses Taehyung's hips, raising an eyebrow, "Just great. I'll have you know that I'm an extraordinary husband."

Taehyung smirks, "mmm, then show me how extraordinary my husband is." Taehyung whispers.

"Oh, I gladly will."

Stream BE!

That whole album is everything.

Warmth ━ enthusiasm, affection, or kindness.