6 || ARMY is... Well, an Army

Astra

I was still freaking out. And that was after I ate lunch, returned the hanbok I was wearing and changed back into my own clothes, and after we took the train to the stadium where my parents would drop off me, my sister and my brother for the concert.

Alara nudged me again. "Hey. Can I see that receipt again?"

I nodded blankly, handing her the signed receipt. I was internally freaking out.

Alara scrutinized it a bit, but she was probably freaking out just as much as I was. Just she was a lot more obvious about it.

"I can't believe you met Kim Namjoon!" She practically screamed in my ear. I jumped in place as multiple other pedestrians gave us odd stares.

I looked at her, eyes wide. She really didn't have to make a huge scene, but I was internally screaming. I gave her the widest grin I could before we both started jumping up and down.

"I can barely believe it myself!" I grabbed the receipt back and held it close to my heart. I would cherish this forever, since there was no way I would ever meet any of them ever again. At least I can die happy.

Alara looked at the piece if paper with a look of longing. "You don't think you could've delayed him a bit longer?"

I sighed. "I was in shock."

My brother cleared his throat. I think the two of us girls had completely forgot he was there. Matthew just looked at us as if we were complete weirdos.

Me and Alara exchanged a glance. Matthew would never understand what it would be like to be an ARMY.

"Well," I said. "We still have a few hours before the concert starts, so we should go walk around the stadium."

I led the way as we walked towards the stadium. It was already crowded with other ARMY, and most of them were fangirling over the different members. Still, I would have to think that their faces were everywhere. There were banners lining every pole, and their faces were even plastered to the stadium walls themselves.

A long line seemed to stretch endlessly from the stadium and through a green field that was right beside it. I approached the back of the line.

"Umm excuse me?" I asked. "Sorry, do you speak English?"

Two korean girls were animatedly chatting in front of me. They turned around. "Hello! You guys must be international army!"

I sighed in relief. Somebody who spoke English. "What is this line for?"

"This is the merchandise line," the one on the right said.

My eyes went wide. "This is the merchandise line?" I didn't even realize it would be that long.

The two girls laughed a little. "This must be your first time to a concert," the one on the left said.

I smiled, letting out a nervous laugh. "First time in Korea too."

"Let me introduce myself," the one on the right said. "My name is Kim Dahee, and this is my sister Kim Nahee."

I nodded. "Nice to meet you. My name is Astra, and this is my sister Alara and brother Matthew."

They said something to eachother in korean, and I couldn't help but tilt my head. What were they saying?

Dahee seemed to notice my confusion. "We were just saying how pretty your names are."

"Oh. Um thank you."

"So how long have you guys been army for?" Nahee asked.

"I think I first started getting into them a few years ago when I was in grade 11. Me and my sister both. My brother mostly just listens to them when we do," I replied.