11 || A Little Crowded

Astra

Quite frankly, I didn't really know what to do. For a while, Namjoon just stood at the door, a gleaming look on his face. I wasn't quite sure what just happened, but managers and people were already swarming around the idol. I think everyone in my new hospital room was even more shocked than I was.

"Oh my gosh! It's Kim Namjoon!" Alara was already fangirling next to me, and all eyes in the room drifted to where she was standing beside me. She seemed to be bubbling with pure joy as she practically jumped 10 feet in the air. She bolted to the door.

"Can I get a picture? Please!" Her eyes were practically bulging out of her hand as she stopped mere steps from my soulmate. At least she had some restraint.

Namjoon looked down at my sister, a little flustered. "I don't know if that is a very good idea." I already knew about their rules of fan pictures. If anything were to get out, that could be dangerous for the fan, and the idol.

It felt like everything had taken minutes, when in the reality it was only a few seconds. Namjoon had one hand placed on the door frame, and the other on the back of his neck. His managers and security were all ready crowding the door.

"Namjoon-shi, ajig huibog-i pil-yohabnida. jeohuiwa hamkke gaegsillo osibsio. (남준시, 아직 회복이 필요합니다. 저희와 함께 객실로 오십시오.)" One of the managers was clearly concerned, but hadn't quite seemed to notice that we were all sitting here watching the scene unfold. He seemed to falter, looking into the room at our surprised faces. It took moments later before members of security were pulling Namjoon back, and placing themselves between him and my sister. Namjoon himself looked more irritated than anything.

He cleared his throat before saying something in Korean. "Ohaegaissneun geos gatseubnida. Geuge nae soul meiteu ya. (오해가있는 것 같습니다. 그게 내 소울 메이트 야.)" He pulled back at his manager, and I was surprised by how calmly he was handling this.

His manager's face went pale. "soul meiteu? (소울 메이트?)" His face said it all. This was clearly a mistake, and they all knew it.

The next thing I knew, the man was bowing successively. His head bobbed up and down both to Namjoon and to me.

"Jeongmal mianhae. Yongseo haejuseyo. (정말 미안해. 용서 해주세요.)" He said the words with a trace of pain in his voice. The only problem was that I had no idea what he was saying. He said a few other things to Namjoon when he asked something back.

"What's going on?" I asked nervously, looking up at the Idol from where I was still sitting on the hospital bed. "What are you guys saying."

I could already tell that my dad was nervously following along. Listening to the two carry korean back and forth.

Namjoon paused, looking at me. He looked a little embarrassed. It still felt weird sitting here and talking to one of my idols.

"He says he is sorry. Most of the staff presumed that you were a sasaeng and somehow hurt me. I don't think the fact we were soulmates ever crossed their mind."

I cursed, and Namjoon looked a little surprised at my sudden outburst. He twitched where he standing, but I could already tell by the stiffness in his shoulders that he wanted to run to me just as I wanted to run to him. It was like an invisible rope was tugging relentlessly on us to connect again.

Of course, that's not the reason I cursed. It was more the fact that practically every army had seen me dragged out of that building by security, and I had no idea how much had already gone out in the media.

I rubbed my eyelids as the rest of the staff that were currently there started piling into the room. Clearly, they had already gave up on moving to Namjoon's designated room which was sure to be a whole lot better than this one. A wave of exhaustion swept over me and a slumped back into the bed.