Astronaut

This story is based on my awful High School story that I no longer want to reminisce but thinking about it,  I realise it is worth to share for too many mistakes of mine happened on those four years, and I learned from those.

First Year High School:

We were six in a group. Oftentimes I got underdog by my bully friend. I never fight her back whenever she slapped me or punched me, for I know it was only her jest. A jest that part of me wanted to rebelled. Nevertheless, I bore no anger towards her because I still considered her as my friend. And that time, I wanted just to be kind as a lamb, yet pretension was so hard to do especially when you were really pissed off. But when I complained, she just smiled and say sorry. First year was still bearable.

Third Year High School:

My circle of friends lessened by two and I got new friends here. I was influenced by these  new friends to join clan and attending eyeball. I cut class so much and consumed most of the time  standing by on our school officer headquarters (I was a Cadette Offficer.) beacause they didn't usually  attend  our Chemistry class. I failed my third quarter grade and must force to find a new friends whom I could leaned on to passed.

First Grading: 76

Second Grading: 77

Third Grading: 74

So, I should make a grade of 80 to get passed on final grading. It was sort of hard to find new friends but I made it anyway. And it was worth the effort. I passed and turn my fourth grading into 89.9. As expected, I passed. But because my "former" friends needed help to get passed as well, I encouraged them to join to my new friends. That feeling of unspoken happiness beacause we all passed the subject, yes.. that was really great. After that year, my old friends started to walk on their own path and I didn't even mind to know where were they. (You think I was a bad friend? Well, even I mind their way, I couldn't changed their minds whenever their way was wrong.) I was not good in encouraging though. Third Year was a challenging one.

Fourth Year High School:

This was the happiest yet the most complicated one. I gained so many friends here even the true ones. I never had a problem about friendship but there was in love. Because I attached myself to this year, I got afraid on going to college. I couldn't say so much here for it had so many happenings  that couldn't be told in  one paragaraph. (I planned to make  own short story about this complicated year.) Fourth Year was a controversial one.

Let's back to the main topic:

As you have read, there was no description about my Second Year Life, for it is the story that I would share to you. Really, I didn't want to reminisce it all but whenever I heard a certain song (That you would later know) I couldn't help myself to think about it.

But one phrase to describe  this year:

I was so badly miserable.