Chapter 1

Leah Pov

Today was just an ordinary day...Or maybe it wasn't.As the sun shone brightly on the horizon.I couldn't help but ponder on the greatest gift which is life,I couldn't stop admiring nature.Oh how breathtaking it is!But I knew better than to stand around and wait for pack members to get up knowing the amount of things I needed to do as an Omega of this Blue Mountain Pack.I wouldn't say that I love being this but its not like I have a Choice.
I got up briskly only to regret that.As I remembered the bruises that were Displayed amongst my skin.I flinched as the bruises look purple and different than they were before.I whimpered as my curiosity got the best of me as I poked it and felt a slight pain.
'What did u expected to feel dumbhead' My wolf Samantha said with a bit of sass and the roll of her eyes
'I don't seem to get why you're acting like this.'I responded.
She just rolled her eyes again and continue to strut around in my head.We weren't always like this though,we were best of friends until one day she decided to try manipulate me to run away.I knew better than to leave my pack and go rougue.But sometimes I would wonder if she might be right. I felt like I had no need to be here. The pack members treat me like shit and the only one I can talk to is my other Omega friends.
I began going through my list as I try to put bad memories and thoughts besides me.
*Clean the Alpha's room
*Cook Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the Pack
*Scrub toilets
*Training
*Gather my cardboards to sleep on
That's probably all for now. I began to freshen up myself to be ready for this long day.

****************
I've finished getting ready in my red and black tank top as I struggle to zip up my black jeans. Smiling at my sudden success I hurriedly try to tame my black curly hair into a bun.Then applying a glint of lipgloss.After being satisfied with how I looked I bolted through the door and into the hallway. I instantly regretted moving so quickly as I bump into a wall.
'There's no wall there idiot,Look up!'My wolf urged.
As much as I wanted to do that I couldn't.An Omega cannot Watch directly into a pack member's eyes. But this doesn't feel like just anyone,this person held so much power like never before.
'Look up you piece of shit'My wolf growled urging me to look at who ever the person that held so much power .
I finally gave in and did what she asked. To say my eyeballs nearly jumped out of there socket was an understatement.
"Alpha?"

**********************************
Ooohh cliffhanger...😆
Hi guys my name is Lavalla Sears.This is my first book and hopefully it gets the support it deserves. So thanks for reading don't forget to vote,Comment and share so I know what you guys think.
NOTE:I will be updating regularly 😁😁