Chapter 1 Lillia's New Home

One day there was a girl named Lillia that was born. her mom shortly died after Lillia was born because of a heart attack. and the dad lived with her until she was three. he died of  cancer. Lillia was so sad when both her parents were gone. She had to moved to a foster care. That change was hard for her because she had to go about life without her dad. she never met her mom and doesn't  remember her at all. 

She was happy to meet some friends, but she missed her parents, and she didn't know what was going on. Lillia made some friends named Sarah, Isabella and Addison. They were all best friends. They would tell jokes and play with dolls and so much other fun stuff. 

"Knock knock." Lillia would say. "Who's there?" asked one of her friends. "interupting cow." " Interupting cow....."Moooo!" Lillia interupted her. They all laughed!! They were best friends untill this happened.

It has been two years  and Lillia has not found a home and the girls left Lillia. They had a new home. The girls keep in touch with each other on instagram, ticktock, musicly, and roblox. 

Lillia had an idea the next day. She was going to run away into the woods so she can do whatever she wants, and can get away from the foster care that she hates. So she packed her bedding,her clothes, a few toys, her phone and charger cord.She waited untill there was a little bit of daylight and was beeing sneeky so she wouldn't get caught and ran with her stuff to the woods. 

She was in the woods looking for a den or a cave to stay in. She was hoping to find something before it got to dark. She was walking for ten minutes and finally found a den to use for shelter. she made her bed,changed into pajama's  and went to bed. She always loved camping so she thought this was a good idea and funner than being at the foster care.