Chapter 2 Lillia's New Friend

When Lillia woke up she forgot where she was. but after a minuter she remembered the she took off in the woods. She was thinking to herself and wondering if  anybody  from he foster care would try looking for her. Lillia got dressed for the day, and  looked around where she was and saw a lake so she can catch fish and swim. She went to the lake and tried to catch fish for breakfast. It took a few minutes but she finally caught a fish. "yummy!" Lillia said as she was eating her fish.

When Lillia was done she went into the den to find her phone. When she came out of the den, she found a wolf standing at the den. Lillia thought it was hurt.

She checked the wolf out and she found that there was something in her paw

She checked the wolf out and she found that there was something in her paw. she got it out and the wolf licked her on the face. Lillia checked what gender it was. and it was a girl. Lillia named her gabriella. 

Gabriella trusted Lillia and wanted to be friends and live with her in the woods.They both promised that they would protect one another.

they went swimming in the lake together, ate meals together and loved eachothers company. but one thing Lillia did not know about gabriella is that, she can talk. "Hahahaha, thanks for helping me with my paw." Lillia was shocked but she was happy that she also had someone to talk to too. "your welcome, Gabriella."