Chapter 7 The New Member Of The Pack

Soon  it was spring. Gabriella started gaining a lot of wait. And because of her gaining wait she was tired and kinda cranky. Maximis  was worried about her but then the next day he noticed that she was pregnant with a pup.

They were both happy. "we are going to be parents....." Gabriella said in relief.... she thought its better to gain weight because of a baby then gaining weight from eating a lot. 

"Lillia... we have something to tell you." "yeah?" "I am pregnant.""what? cool! i'm gonna be an aunt!!!"Lillia exclaimed. 

They were all excited... they were trying to figure out a name and at the end of the day they came up with Luke if it's a boy and Rachel if its a girl.

 they were trying to figure out a name and at the end of the day they came up with Luke if it's a boy and Rachel if its a girl

About 6 months later Gabriella and Maximis woke up in the middle of the night to diliver a pup. when Lillia woke up she saw a pup. She was so excited and she knew the pup would grow up to be her best friend.

"What is it?" Lillia asked anxiously. "It's a girl... so her name is going to be.... Rachel."

Maximis and Gabriella were happy to have a pup. They were all mostly excited to teach her.