Chapter 8 Getting to know Rachel

The next month Rachel was jumping around climbing on things and causing trouble. 

"Rachel come her, don't run too far away from the den, don't chase that squirrel too far, Stop jumping off the table!" Gabriella and Maximis would say all day every day. 

"This pup really is trouble." Said Lillia watching Rachel running around jumping up and off the picnic table. "we need to get a leash for her!" she said jokingly.

"mom, mom i am thirsty!" Rachel said in the cutest little voice of hers.

"Ok, there is a lake that you can drink from." She said looking toward the lake so that Rachel knew where it was because she has not been out of the den a lot because she is only 8 weeks old.

"yummy water!" she exclaims as she runs to the lake for a drink.

"slurp, slurp, slurp."

the next day she slept in because of all the running she did the day before. Her parents and Lillia were happy they got to relax an extra hour. 

"Aaaaa," She yawned "mom I am hungry."

 "ok, come here." 

"Good morning hunny."

"Goodmorning daddy!"

After breakfast Rachel was playing and chasing squirrels all day again, and of coarse the parents saying, "Stop Rachel, slow down you could hurt yourself, don't go to far away from this den!"