𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

Bohei found himself in the memory of one of his past lives. He looked around and noticed he was in a forest. There was a large tree, and a man was holding another man.

ㅤ"Zaheer!" he found himself yelling, running towards the man, but he vanished. He looked around again, and the bald man appeared, sitting on a stone.
ㅤ"It seems Aiwei was mistaken. He was followed," the bald man stated, sitting with his legs crossed and staring at Bohei.
ㅤ"That's right. We knew he'd lead us straight to you. Now, what did you do with him?" His past life asked the man, watching him stand up.
ㅤThe bald man glared at Bohei and said, "He'll be spending eternity in the Fog of Lost Souls, which just leaves the two of us."
ㅤThe bald man stepped forward and said, "Don't move, Zaheer." He got in a fighting position and said, "You're going to give me some answers."
ㅤThe man, Zaheer, sits back down and says, "There's no need for aggression. Neither of us has our bending, and I'm not going anywhere. I'll answer whatever questions you have. You deserve that much."
ㅤBohei's past life was surprising, and the man seems to be frowning. "What would you like to know?"
ㅤThis was suspicious of Bohei and his past life, but Zaheer was right, so he dropped his guard. "First off, who are you people, and why do you keep trying to take me?" he questioned.
ㅤZaheer answered truthfully, "We are part of a secret society dedicated to restoring freedom to the world. We are the Red Lotus."
ㅤBohei was now confused and remembered the White Lotus and the people who trained him. or rather trained in this past life, "Red Lotus? Are you related to the White Lotus?"
ㅤ"We are what the White Lotus was meant to be. But after the Hundred-Year War, the White Lotus lost its true purpose. Its members came out of hiding and openly served the Avatar. They became nothing but glorified bodyguards who served corrupt nations. So a great man named Xai Bau broke from the White Lotus and began his own society." Zaheer expressed the idea of the Red Lotus.
ㅤBohei now had an idea; separate from his past life, this idea of the Red Lotus hadn't made sense as the White Lotus were always 'bodyguards of the avatar'. But he continued, "That's a great story, but it doesn't explain why you tried to take me when I was a kid."
ㅤ"That was Unalaq's idea." Zaheer revealed.
ㅤ"What? My uncle was part of the Red Lotus?" This now made Bohei realize whose life he was experiencing: Avatar Korra.

Then there was the sound of an annoying, deep voice that Bohei was too familiar with calling his name. His eyes fluttered open, and he realized he was lying like a starfish on a column of earth. While he was on his back staring at the sky and couldn't be seen, the man still knew he was up there. He groaned in response to his name being called.

ㅤ"Are you sleeping during your earthbending training?" The bushy eyebrowed man stomped up to the rock.
ㅤ"No, I was... meditating." Bohei jumped off of the rock, the ground turning into sand to soften his fall.
ㅤ"Really?" The man asked suspiciously.
ㅤ"Yep."
ㅤ"And what were you meditating about?" The master earthbender crossed his arms.
ㅤ"I was having a vision from Avatar Korra."
ㅤThe man tapped his foot on the ground; he could tell Bohei wasn't lying, and he glared at him. "It's interesting how you can communicate with past lives but can't enter the avatar state or figure out earthbending."
ㅤ"Don't you see this column?" Bohei pointed his thumb at it and said, "I'm clearly an earthbending master."
ㅤ"If you put that column up, bring it down." His teacher was getting more annoyed with Bohei's words.