𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

The group of teachers and Chonglin step out of the satomobile, walking into the compound to see Bohei and Jin staring at a pebble

The group of teachers and Chonglin step out of the satomobile, walking into the compound to see Bohei and Jin staring at a pebble. "What are you two doing?" Meihua loudly asks, catching the attention of the two boys. Bohei rushes over to them with furrowed eyebrows, making everyone sigh and expecting him to be angry.

ㅤ"Did you guys hear what that fake Zaheer said?" he questioned.
ㅤ"Yeah, we were literally there, but how'd you hear it?" Youta asked curiously.
ㅤ"The radio, that's besides the point." Bohei groans. "I should go down to Republic City and show him and the rest of the Black Lotus who I am."
ㅤ"You'd die if you tried it." Dawa imparts his wisdom on the challenge.
ㅤ"Oh, please, I could handle all of them, one on one or all on me." The Avatar boasts.
ㅤ"With that earthbending of yours?" Qiu bellows in sarcastic joy.
ㅤ"No, with my earth, water, fire, and airbending. I'm still a fire and waterbending master."
ㅤ"And, air, if you were a nomad, you could probably get your tattoos." This statement from Dawa distracted Bohei.
ㅤ"Mom, can I get tattoos?"
ㅤMeihua was shocked at the question, having been talking to Youta: "You're not a nomad or a natural airbender."
ㅤ"Okay, what about waterbending tattoos?"
ㅤ"Like what?"
ㅤ"Lines that go down my arms that are made up of symbols."
ㅤMeihua sighed. "How about this, you draw it up, and I'll see what we can do about it."

Bohei smiles and looks at Jin, cheering with each other about the idea of Bohei getting tattoos. With the moon high in the sky, Youta yawned, walking over to the large patio that circled the arena and centered the compound. The rest followed, choosing to be seated if they were going to be forced to listen to Bohei.

ㅤ"We have one more week until my fight with the Fire Princess."
ㅤ"You mastered the basics of every element at like... eight, why do you have to keep training?" Jin asked, sitting on the ground and leaning back on his hands.
ㅤ"How do you know that?"
ㅤ"I asked around about you." Bohei turned to the teachers, glaring at them after hearing Jin talk.
ㅤ"That's not creepy at all." Chonglin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
ㅤ"Does this mean I mastered the elements before I was ten?" Bohei looked at the teachers with raised eyebrows.
ㅤYouta pursed his lips and said, "Well, you've mastered fire."
ㅤMeihua nodded, agreeing with Youta, "And water."
ㅤ"And Air." Dawa's soft voice rose up.
ㅤ"You also mastered earth." Jin said it with a smile.

This gave the entire group of teachers a small shock; they all looked at Qiu, who was seething in his seat.

ㅤ"He hasn't mastered earthbending; he can't even properly bend it!" the man yelled.
ㅤJin shrugged and stepped back. "Go ahead." He commanded.

Bohei nodded, stepping to the middle of the area. Away from everyone, he bends a column of earth up under himself. Bohei jumped down, the ground turning to sand as he hit it and cracking slightly. He got in the horse position, chopping downward, making the column fall down. Bohei stomped on the ground and lifted his hands up as if he were picking up something heavy, causing four large boulders to slowly rise from the ground. Bohei moved his arms in a circular motion, causing air to form around him, and then pushed the boulders in an x formation, avoiding hitting anyone or the buildings. He looked into Qiu's eyes and pulled the rocks back to him, putting them back in the ground.