𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

It was a new day, and Bohei and Jin were sitting on a large column of earth. Jin looked to his right, staring at Bohei as he watched the clouds.

ㅤ"So, you're an airbender, right?" He wanted to start a conversation, but that was the best he could come up with, making him mentally curse at himself.
ㅤ"Well, I am the avatar." Bohei glanced at Jin, who was nodding.
ㅤ"Right, right... So what can you do with airbending? I mean, with your level of airbending, not just in general, I know what airbenders can do." The green-eyed boy rambled.

Bohei bent the air under him so that he'd be flipped off of the column, forcing Jin to look over the edge of the column. He was staring at Bohei, floating on a giant airspout. It rose to match the six-story column.

ㅤ"Can you make it higher?" Jin stomped on the column, making it rise, forcing Bohei to match the size.

Bohei lifted his arms, matching his breath. The air column shot him farther into the air and faster than Jin could bend his earth column.

ㅤ"About this high is my maximum." It was double the size of the column, and Jin could still hear Bohei as Bohei was bending the air to carry his voice farther.

The airspout vanished, and Jin watched Bohei plunge towards the air and turn the ground into sand under him, along with manipulating the air to cushion his fall.

ㅤ"How do you do that?" he yelled. It was barely audible due to the height, but Bohei could still hear him.
ㅤ"I think it's automatic; I've never really intentionally turned the ground into sand. It prevents me from taking some of the damage from falling." Bohei talked normally, allowing the air to do most of the work.
ㅤ"I wanna try that." Jin jumped off of the column, landing on the ground and dusting himself off.
ㅤ"You didn't even turn it into sand."
ㅤ"Oh, guess not."
ㅤ"Did you just jump from... like eight stories and take no damage?"
ㅤ"Yeah."
ㅤ"And you don't think that's weird?"
ㅤ"Why would it be?"
ㅤBohei stared at Jin's clueless smile, noticing that his eyes looked as if they had no thoughts behind them. "Okay!"

Bohei stomped on the ground, causing the column Jin put up to begin to fall, confusing the earthbender.

ㅤ"I thought you couldn't earthbend large amounts of earth," the boy said in his confusion.
ㅤ"I thought you did that." Bohei stared into Jin's eyes.
ㅤJin used his seismic sense; he couldn't sense anything different with Bohei physically. "I guess I did," he agreed suspiciously.
ㅤ"Okay, what's next on the ag-" Bohei was cut off by the world becoming black and his eyes shutting.

Bohei cursed into the void as his eyes opened, and he was staring into a void of darkness. "Great, you guys couldn't just give me a vision when it was an actual good time?" He groaned, grabbing onto his head. A man appeared in front of him; he looked like Jin, except for the longer hair and the amber eyes. "Geun." Bohei recognized him. Geun grabs Bohei by the neck, beginning to choke him as he was put in the memory of Geun.

Geun shot through the air, shooting fire from his feet and hands. His heart pumped in fear as he turned. The back of his shirt had a hole in it, showing a wound from having taken a shot of lightning. There was a plane chasing close behind him, and there were three people: two firebenders on the wings of the plane with a man piloting it. "Now!" the pilot yelled. Before Geun could properly think, he was hit in the back with a stream of lightning. His eyes closed; he wasn't sure if it was from the pain or the electricity overloading his body. His body began to dive towards the ground until there was a tick. Geun's eyes shot open as another tick went off, combustionbending. Geun thought fast, turning and putting his hand out, creating a directional wave of air, forcing the combustion to explode and push himself in the air, sending him far above the clouds. He turned around, the fire no longer shooting from his hands and feet, slowing his flight. Geun began to pull water from the nearby clouds, shooting shards of ice at the small ground. The two firebenders looked at each other, sending four jets of fire out at the ice, evaporating it before it touched the group. The pilot needed a clear hit, and Geun wasn't giving it to them. The lightningbender in the blue mask closed his eyes, beginning to generate lightning and then redirecting electricity from the atmosphere, shocking the other firebender. The man opened his eyes and shot lightning at Geun. The lightning shot out, spreading into four different streams of lightning, flying at the Avatar. Geun knew he couldn't enter the avatar state; he'd risk ending the cycle, so he had to let the lightning hit him. The man yelled in pain as his body began to forcibly get into fetal position from the pain, preventing him from continuing his flight. Geun started falling once again. His eyes were closed, and he was knocked out. He got closer and closer to the nearby mountain range. He forced his eyes to open as best he could and wrapped a sphere of air around him. He slammed into the ground, the air cushioning only a bit of the damage, enough for him to live. Seeing the man hit the ground, the firebenders jumped off of the plane, chasing after Geun's body and landing beside it. "Ten years since you've announced yourself as the avatar, and we've finally got you," the man in the red mask assured. The plane had landed, and the pilot stepped out, putting his silver mask on and walking up to Geun, his eyes barely open. Geun stared up at them, the man in the silver mask bending four pieces of metal off, one wrapping around Geun's legs and the other wrapping around his arms, forcing him to sit up and kneel with his arms behind his back. They commanded him to activate the avatar state, but Geun refused, shaking his head. The man in the silver mask shrugged, snapping. The man in the blue mask began to walk back to the plane with the man in the silver mask. Two pieces of metal flew at Geun's jaw, stabbing into his cheeks and forcing his mouth open. The man in the red mask pulled a piece of the mask off, revealing a third eye on his forehead. The man in the red mask inhaled, then exhaled; there was a tick.