𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

Chonglin felt something turn in his stomach as he slept. Bohei was in danger, or he would soon be in danger. His eyes shot open, and he realized the sun was just barely rising. Something was wrong, but he couldn't put his finger on it. The sense of Bohei being in danger increased, and he made his way out of the boat, seeing a fleet of twenty ships across from the three ships slowly moving towards them. The ships were aligned horizontally, so they created a barrier that blocked the three ships and then layered. He bent the air so that he could hear the people on the other ships while looking at the flag. The flag was a black Lotus. "Fire!" he heard the men yell. There were now three massive boulders from the front of the barrier ships flying at the White Lotus ships. "The Black Lotus are attacking." Chonglin jumped into the air, putting his hands together, creating a sphere of air around him, and then quickly expanding and compressing it, creating a sonic boom with how fast the air was traveling. It created a shock wave strong enough to throw the boulders away. The thunder woke Bohei up, and Chonglin turned to see his brother running out of the ship wearing nothing but his sweatpants. Three more boulders were thrown, and Chonglin and Bohei worked in sync, with Bohei launching a rainbow wave of fire at the boulders that was further enhanced by Chonglin, allowing the boulders to be stopped by a wall of flames. Bohei jumps off of the ship, creating a large wall of ice and preventing the White Lotus ships from advancing. He put his hand up, and a giant spike of ice shot through a ship. He rotated her body, and the ice turned into water, beginning to wrap around the ship, freeze, and then pull it underwater.

ㅤ"Where are the White Lotus sentries?" Bohei looked at Chonglin, who shrugged.
ㅤ"I'm here!" Jin yelled, pulling pieces of metal from the ship he was on and launching them at the ships in the distance. Given that Jin could control earth from very far, the metal simply wouldn't do much damage other than begin to sink the ships.

Bohei jumped, rainbow jets shooting from his fists and feet as he charged towards a ship, moving so fast that Jin and Chonglin only saw him as a blur. Bohei flew above a ship, encasing himself in fire and dropping down onto it, creating an omnidirectional wave of fire. Black Lotus soldiers began to surround him, shooting fire at him, but Bohei absorbed the heat from them, causing the air around him to ripple and his body to release steam. The metal under him began to become molten as he vanished from sight. He reappeared in front of one of the soldiers, punching them in the neck and releasing a shockwave of heat, staggering the soldiers beside him. Bohei pushed his hands into a clap, causing water to shoot up and freeze the ship in place. The soldiers continued to launch fire at Bohei, and he was hit in the back. He couldn't absorb flames he didn't know were there. The soldier who knocked him down started charging at him, forcing Bohei to shoot air from his palms to throw the man off the ship. He pulled water from the ocean, hitting the boat with all of it and covering the ship in water as he flew in the air with his jets. He flipped while in the air, creating a slice of fire that cut the ship in half.

Chonglin was already on another ship, bending a sphere around it. The men on the ship tried to shoot fire at Chonglin but realized that they could not bend, and soon they realized that they couldn't even breathe. Many grabbed their throats, realizing that the airbender was restricting airflow to them. Yet Chonglin breathed perfectly; he was taking their breath and allowing himself to breathe. Their bodies fell, and Chonglin continued, "Four minutes," and he waited those four minutes. Ripping the leftover air from their bodies and launching it under him, flinging him from the front of the boat. He started flying, hitting the boat with a blast of air and sending it backwards. He watched firebenders throw flames at him, and as they got close to him, they extinguished, no longer having oxygen to fuel them. He jumped onto another ship, pushing his hands out and creating a sphere around himself that repelled the fire being launched, and then it burst, launching the men on this ship either off or onto metal strong enough to knock them out.