23

Yall this is super unedited pls correct me in the comments if there's something that doesn't make sense or is spelt wrong.

-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

As promised, today, Y/n would meet my Mother. The moment until she would arrive seemed sempiternal; an everlasting await. Fantasizing the moment she smiles as she gripped my hand, telling me she was excited to meet my Mother, I got lost in my own thoughts. The airs ambrosial was a sweet spring smell, the wisteria tree hanging above fuzed with the deluxe fragrant of the rose bouquet in my hand.

"Shoto?" The sweet voice behind me sent shivers up my spine as nervousness consumed me. I clenched my fists, turning around and wrapping my arms around her. She flinched in shock before giggling and replicating the hug. I engulfed the smell of her perfumes, feeling a sense of reminiscing.

-𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

The bus was quiet; dull, it was the place that felt like everyone truly minded their own business. We picked a spot at the front where the usually desperate window sitter, offered me the spot next to the window. I smiled, taking out my phone and earbuds as I sat next to the window view. Todoroki sat beside me, eying my hand extended towards him, offering him a bud to share. "Take it, you use the right one... If you want to!" He reached his hand out effleurer against the bud before putting it in his ear.

I could smell the morning spring pretichor; the sweet smell of earth after rain. "So, what music do you like? You pick!" He looked to his lap with squinted yet softly sad eyes. "I don't like music." I gave him a look of shock, feeling my brows automatically stretch out. He sighed, ready to elaborate. "It's distracting. I suppose I don't mind Japanese Classical. It calms me down." He expected my shocked look to disappear, shaking his head. "I guess I've never listened to mainstream music."

I felt a sense of Adronitis, realising the frustration of how much of it is impossible to truly know Shoto, "Well, time to change that!" I grabbed his hand on instinct, showing him my most prised playlist and picking through songs he found interesting.

"Melanie Martinez? I like her hair..." He said, smiling with a feeling of belonging; a sense of fitting in.

~

the smell of sanitiser out strengthed the smell of display flowers. Todoroki gripped my hand as he held the doorknob. I smelt the bouquet of flowers for Mrs Todoroki. "Are you ready?" Shoto asked, gripping my hand tighter as he used the other to fluff his hair. I nodded, smiling reassurance. He breathed out a sigh, carefully pulling the door open.

A bright light covered my sight, pulling up my hand to cover the brightness. When the sun dimmed down my eyes glanced to the angelic woman blocking the suns' rays', Rei Todoroki."Ah, Shoto, dear you bought a lovely guest." She gently tilted her head with the most ethereal smile. "Welcome!" I felt my heart plunge at her soft and harmonic voice. I could really see where Shoto got his prettiness from. 

"H-Hello, I am Y/n- Aizwawa Y/n! Wow..." I let my thoughts mumble, my nervousness getting the best of me. "You're beautiful." She blushed, holding her hand to her chest.

"My, you're a very kind girl to flatter someone as old and rusty as I." She laughed in a dismissive way. 

"Oh no, Ma'am! With all due respect, I was serious! Y-you're stunning." Now it was my turn to go red as I realised what I had just said.

She laughed, getting off her chair. Todoroki, who had previously been staring at me, moved to help her up, the nurse electing to help her instead.

I wondered what type of horrid man would put such a beautiful woman like her in this situation. "Would you like some tea?"